Chapter 17: Sweet Moments

Enjoy reading!💌

Meera's pov-

It's been almost a month since we had the trip to the south and Krsh and I came closer than the first time we met. Everything is going smoothly and life can't get any better than this. All day we are busy with our work, me in school and him in the office. But we have a routine of calling in the morning wishing each other the best for our day and at night talking about how our day went and other things.

Sometimes we even call in between work also. And when Sakshi got to know about this as she caught me one day talking she teased the hell out of me. My mind went to the last day we spent in Mumbai together. Everybody decided that the engagement should be held after a month and a half. And for this the shopping will be done in Mumbai only as all the functions of the wedding except reception will be held in Udaipur.

So baba and mom-dad decided that I should go there for engagement shopping a week before with Sakshi and Rohan and everybody else will come a day or two before the engagement day. And the packing started for the same. Mom and dad decided and strictly told us to live with them and to not care about what people will say about the bride living at in-laws house before the wedding and I was thankful and blessed to get such people as my in-laws.

We reached the Singhania mansion and we can already see that there is some function going to be held. The whole mansion was decorated so beautifully with flowers and ribbons and all other stuff of decoration that it is looking so mesmerizing. Also Krsh doesn't know that we are coming. Mom and dad wanted to give him a surprise and also a punishment because he has become so addicted to the office and its work.

We reached early in the morning and were given rooms. We quickly freshened up and I got ready in a simple red anarkali suit and went to the dining area as we were called for having breakfast. As we reached I went to mom as she was serving everybody and I offered her to help. And after sometime Krsh also entered as always being his handsome self.

"Ma, I am getting late so will not be able to have breakfast." He said while typing something on his phone.

"Krsh, sit silently and have breakfast. I do not want to listen to anything else." Ma said a little strictly so having no option he sat all the while looking down his phone. My excitement died when he didn't look up. I was waiting for his reaction from the time I stepped in the house. How will he react? Will he be happy to see me?

Mom signaled me to go to him and serve him and although I know it is a bad habit to see someone else's phone but since it was kept in front of my eyes I couldn't help but check out who he was messaging and I was stunned to see he was messaging me, our daily routine. Even though he is so busy that he didn't get time for breakfast, he was putting effort and time into talking to me even if it was just a text. I was thinking what good deeds must I have done to have a man like Krsh when suddenly he looked up and time stopped and everything stilled around me.

Despite the fact that I wanted to break eye contact, I couldn't. Seeing him so close in real, I feel alive from inside. I wonder how I was living and breathing until now. It's like meeting your crush for the first time and him reciprocating your feelings.

"Bhai, eat your food. Bhabhi is not going anywhere but I am sure you will be late for the meeting." Shanaya said taking me back to the earth from the world where only we two were. Our eye contact broke and he looked towards her. I can see his neck and ear turning red. Is he blushing? I kind of felt nice thinking that he is turning red because of me.

I made my way as mom told me also to have breakfast and sat in front of him. I saw him and Shanaya bickering with each other and Shanaya pinching him in his arms looking and giggling towards me. He then looked towards me, widening his eyes like he can't believe that I am here.