Camden

"Who are these people?" Lizzie asked hours later, as she walked around my bedroom naked, picking up every photograph and analysing it in extreme detail.

"They're from hospital," I told her, taking a big inhale of the zoot I found pre-rolled in the drawer next to me.

She put the frame down and climbed back onto the bed, laying on her front and looking at me gently.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"Hospital?" I checked.

She hummed and nodded, taking the zoot from my hand and inhaling a small toke.

"I don't know if there's much to say," I replied, my eyes dropping to my hand which began fiddling to avoid my thoughts.

"Was it in London?" She pushed.

"Scotland."

"And you were 17?" She checked.

"Yeah, I turned 18 a month after leaving," I explained, "I don't want to talk about it anymore though, is that okay?"

She nodded and placed a kiss on my bare arm, "sorry, I didn't mean to stress you out."

"It's okay," I mumbled, my eyes moving back to hers, "have you got an outfit for the wedding or do you wanna go shopping?"

"Shopping," she nodded quickly, a big smile on her lips.

"I'll see if Happy's around-"

"Can we get the train? I want to experience a British train ride," she cut me off.

"Sure," I giggled, "just be warned that they do smell like piss."

"I lived in New York for three years, I think I can cope," she laughed.

"Okay fair point," I smirked, "I'll take you to my favourite Thai restaurant for dinner."

"God you're really spoiling me today Miss Y/L/N," she smiled, climbing off the bed and walking towards her bag which was now on the floor of my bedroom.

I sat back and watched her as she leaned forward, her breasts hanging down and then bouncing back when she stood up and slipped on a fresh pair of underwear and a pair of baggy black jeans.

"Get up and get dressed," she giggled, placing her hands on her hips and looking over at me.

"I wish you could not wear a top ever again," I smiled.

"Well then everyone would see my tits, would you want that?" She smirked, putting her bra back on before sliding a black turtleneck over her head.

"Definitely not," I shook my head, "maybe we just need to stay in our house for the rest of our lives."

"Our house?" she smiled sweetly.

I nodded back without hesitation.

She smiled wider and threw my jeans at me, "get dressed simp."

I laughed out my nose and joined her getting ready as she hooked up my record player and carefully selected my Boy Genius album, the sound of three queers filling the room as Lizzie fixed her hair and her makeup. After approximately three songs, we were both dressed and ready to re-emerge into the world. She was so excited to explore London that she physically and audibly squealed at me as we towered down my building via the elevator.

"London really isn't that amazing," I chuckled.

"It is for me," she giggled, squeezing my hand, "can we get photobooth photos??"

"Of course we can," I smiled kissing her forehead.

She smiled back and puckered her lips for me to kiss her back. It was short and sweet as we joined the streets of London, Lizzie's eyes jumping around to everything she could see. It was a relatively decent day considering it was January. It was cold of course but with my large leather jacket and red scarf and Lizzie's massive puffer jacket, we were toasty. I had given her my gloves because her hands were shaking before we even left the apartment but as a result, my own hands were now cold and slightly numb with the breath of the cold London day.