Upstairs

The second we entered Lizzie's house; I pushed her up against the front door and smashed our lips together again, making her sigh against the kiss and grab at the dress still covering my body. Moving my lips to her neck, I kissed down slowly until I reached a point below her ear that made a small moan escape her lips and her nails dig into my skin.

"Upstairs," she exhaled in one breath.

I smirked against her neck, pulled my lips away and admired the small red mark left behind me as I grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the stairs ahead of us.

"You're gonna have to direct me, I've got no idea where I'm going," I laughed.

"First door on the right," she ordered, cupping my cheeks and pushing our lips together again when we reached the top of the stairs.

I leaned backwards against the door to get it to open and wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her up against me as we stumbled backwards towards her bed.

"Take this off," she groaned, tugging at the bottom of my dress.

I hummed a yes and pulled our lips apart to pull my dress over my head, watching Lizzie's eyes widen at my lack of bra and the shape of my body. She bit her bottom lip and pushed me backwards onto the bed before straddling my body, her own dress riding up and sitting on her hips.

"I've thought about this for a long time," I whispered between us.

She smiled slightly and kissed me again, our lips moving faster than we could have a handle on and our breathing increasing stupidly fast to the point she was rocking her hips against mine to gain some sort of friction. I hummed and slowly pulled her dress off her body, throwing it to the floor as she closed her eyes and pushed my lips back to her neck so I could kiss it again. Sucking the sensitive skin gently, she let out a string of soft moans and sighs. With my hands on her hips, I slowly lowered them down and rested them on her thighs, grabbing her flesh enough to increase the arousal that was already seeping through her underwear. Her hands cupped my cheeks and moved her lips back to mine, kissing me fiercely as my own hand hooked under the waistband of her underwear and pushed between her legs. She grabbed my wrist and pulled our lips apart, keeping her eyes shut and leaning our foreheads together.

"I've never- um-"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

She shook her head quickly, "I just haven't- I haven't done this with a girl before."

"Do you want me to stop?" I checked.

She shook her head again, "definitely not."

I nodded with a smirk, "you've touched yourself, right?"

"Yeah," she mumbled, kissing me again.

"Trust me, you're gonna like it," I smiled against her lips.

When she dropped her hold on my wrist, I slowly moved my hand further down and ran my fingers through her folds, making her sigh heavily into my mouth and release a small hum of approval when my forefinger flicked over her clit.

"Is this okay darling?" I checked.

She nodded quickly and squeezed her eyes shut as I pushed our lips together again as I inserted two fingers inside her at once.

"Shit," she mumbled into my mouth.

I hummed and kissed her harder as I ever so gently pumped my fingers in and out of her. Running her tongue against my bottom lip and pushing it into my mouth, the both of us breathed heavily to the sound her arrosual was making between us. Swiftly flipping us over, I gently laid Lizzie down on her bed and pulled my fingers out of her, making her sigh at the loss of contact before I quickly removed her underwear altogether and pushed her legs apart, getting on my knees in front of her and looking up into her eyes with a smirk.