Purple

"Okay goodnight girlfriend," Liz smiled from the front door after she had walked me home from the club.

"Okay," I smirked, standing in the open doorway.

"So ... I'll go home," she nodded, cupping my cheek and bringing our lips together.

"Scarlets not back till tomorrow so why don't you not go home?" I asked, kissing her again.

"Yeah, it'll be safer than walking home on my own," she laughed out her nose, slowly pushing me into the apartment.

"Mhm, I agree," I smiled, pulling her into my bedroom.

She hummed and nodded back at me as our lips met once more in a much more rushed manner. With a smirk, I pushed her jacket off her shoulders and heard it drop to the floor as I slowly walked her backwards until she hit my dressing drawers. Her hands slipped off my body as she used them to jump up onto the wooden surface, her dress riding up to her hips as I stood between her legs, my own hands on her hips, squeezing them rhythmically as she slipped her tongue against mine and let them swirl between our lips. As soon as Lizzie's chest started to visibly move from the extent she was breathing heavily, I hitched her dress up higher to the point her underwear was now on display and slipped my right hand further down her body, lightly running my fingers over her clothed core which was already soaking from just the act of making out.

"Please," she mumbled against my lips.

I smirked and moved my lips down to her neck as I pressed my fingers slightly harder against the wettest part of her undergarment, eliciting a soft moan from my girlfriend's lips. Her hips began to buck against my hand as soon as I moved my lips back to her own and slid her underwear off her body, leaving her naked from the waist down. Leaving a soft bite against her bottom lip, I moved my kisses to her neck once more, sucking on the skin below her ear and making her hum. As my hand moved back between her thighs, she parted her legs for me and rested one of her feet up against the handle of my drawers, her legs spreading further apart to allow my fingers to move down her core once more. Running my fingers through her wet folds, she let out a long heavy exhale and threw her head back against the wall behind her. When I pushed a single digit inside her with ease, she nodded quickly and dug her nails into my shoulders where she was holding onto me tightly, her grip only getting stronger when I slipped in another finger.

"Oh god," she whined, her mouth hanging wide open as I looked down between us and smirked at the sight of my slender digits moving in and out of her at a steady rhythm.

"You look gorgeous," I smiled, kissing her cheeks as she lowered her lips to mine, kissing me back passionately.

Picking up my pace, I pumped inside her harder and harder until she was unable to kiss me back and the only sounds in the room were her gentle moans and the banging of the drawers against the wall behind us. As soon as her walls started to close around my fingers, I spread her legs further and pushed in another digit, her back arching and her head flying back.

"Don't stop," she exhaled breathlessly.

She moved her hips to meet my pressure and caused my palm to hit firmly against her clit, sending her hard over the edge, the walls inside her clenching as a gush of arousal coated my fingers. 

"Fuck," she whispered, sloppily meeting me halfway for a loving kiss as she jumped off the side with wobbly legs and pushed me backwards to lay down on my bed.

"I love you," I breathed out heavily as she hummed a yes and pushed her knee against my core, making my back arch and a small whine leave the back of my throat.

"You're so perfect," she smirked, hooking her fingers under the waistband of her underwear, "can I touch you?"

"Fuck yes, please," I whined as I lifted my hips to help her slip them off.