Chapter 1: Fortunate Son

Song of the chapter: Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival 

Anna had seen visions of things that are going to happen ever since she turned 21, just like her twin brother, Sam. The difference between was that she didn't tell him nor their big brother Dean about them. Dean was already worried sick about Sam having these headaches and visions that she had thought it would be better if she didn't tell. Her visions had started in the same way as Sam's were going; nightmares and huge headaches. After a while, they were not staying as headaches anymore, she had started to get bloody slashes, burn marks bruises, broken fingers during her visions. They mirrored the injuries that the person in the visions had suffered but not fatal. Anna knew for sure that Sam wasn't having these symptoms and had decided to hide it from her brothers.

Hiding them was quite easy. She always got a different room than her brothers as most motel rooms only included two beds and she wasn't going to share a bed with neither of her brothers. Booking two rooms had ended up being the easiest option anyway as most of the motel keepers didn't believe them being siblings and would offer nasty comments about them having a threesome. This thought had disturbed all three so badly that they had immediately started to get different rooms. This was very fortunate for Anna whose body was now covered with old and healing wounds from her visions.

Sometimes she could feel the pain of getting those wounds and sometimes she couldn't. She hadn't figured out why she got them but not Sam but was glad her brother didn't need to suffer from thinking about it. He had always been the most empathetic out of them two and his pain threshold was much lower than Anna's. Dean, of course, didn't have any of these kind of problems but he had his own struggles with his mental health that he mostly treated with alcohol. He thought no one noticed him having a sip all around the day but both, Sam and Anna had taken it into notice. There was no talking to their older brother, Dean refused to talk about his feelings and that was something his younger siblings just had to accept.

"ANNA!" She heard a knock and a shout from the door. They were on a hunt for a vampire and Anna had already gotten dressed up after putting plasters on the newest wounds she had gotten last night. Most of her visions had turned into late ones; meaning she got the visions while they were happening in real life. There was no point of rushing out the room to figure out what was going on. Sometimes, she and Sam got the same visions - which the brothers didn't know about, of course - and with Sam's visions they usually followed them and tried to save the people. Sometimes they managed to get there in time and sometimes not. At some points Anna had lied to the boys telling she had read about a case somewhere to get them to drive to the location even though she had known about it from her visions.

Anna opened the door of her room and saw her brothers waiting for her outside. They looked exactly like they always looked; Dean with his leather jacket and Sam with his messy hair that had gotten so long that it was almost covering his puppy eyes. Anna rolled her eyes as Dean was tapping his left wrist as if saying she was being late.

"You know, looking this pretty takes time!" She commented as she locked her room behind her and walked to the Impala and hopped on the backseat. When they first started to go on hunts together after their father had gone missing, Sam and Anna had argued who was going to sit next to Dean on the front seat but after some time, she had figured she found the backseat much better. She could take all the space there and would be able to lie down if she wanted. It was like she had her own professional driver to get her to places.

Dean scoffed and sat behind the wheel as Sam sat next to him. "Sam got another vision. We are on our way to Springfield, Illinois."

"What was the vision?" Anna raised her eyebrow. She had gotten one too last night, maybe they would be the same ones.