Party time

They were both silent during the rest of the ride. Soon, they arrived at "Future" apartments. He dropped her at the entrance of her apartment building. As soon as she got off,she bowed him,said him goodnight, and strolled ahead, taking quick steps. She never made eye contact with him nor looked back at him.

He drove back in isolation. His eyes glanced over his hand on the steering wheel,the one which was treated by her. He remembered how patient she was when she treated him. There was no hatred in her eyes.

But he also knew she do not adore him anymore. He knew she resent him for his own actions, and he felt sad.

With the busy schedules, Lian and Zihan barely met each other at the workplace. Even if they did, Lian always found a way to avoid him as she didn't want to talk to him unnecessarily. 

Almost two weeks passed, and their previous project had launched successfully by the government. Inretun Han Electronics was rewarded  handsomely for the outstanding work.  In other words, it affected everyone 's paycheques in a good manner.Not just that, the whole project had drawn others' attention towards Han Electronics, and it was a win-win situation.

So it was high time for them to rejoice ,celebrating the success. Without a delay the Han Electronics  threw a party at a prestigious hotel in Beijing. Many officials ,higher up, CEOs from other companies, shareholders, and well-wishers all have gathered to congratulate. 

Lian and her friends wore beautiful dresses for the ceremony, and all of them were waiting for the grand arrival of Mr.Zihan and his fiance.

The organizers had even arranged a small stage for her to sing. This was her chance as well. They didn't have to wait much. The couple arrived at the occasion in dazzling garments.

The pleasant music, delicacies, handsome young men, and pretty girls. Lian was naturally happy that day. She and  her single friends were selecting partners for themselves having fun at the same time. When the guys saw the smiling girls, they, too, gathered around them to have a little chat  with the hint.

Well, nobody talked to them invidually ,it was always as a gang. And that was a pleasant experience for all of them.

Zihan 's eyes ,who was sitting with his CEO friends, glanced at the girls, especially Lian. She looked prettier in her blue dress, just as the other girls.

But the budding singer was the girl in everyone's conversation.  She standed out like a goddess, among others.

When the party finally came to an end, it was past eleven at night.

Lian was tucking one of her friends towards a hotel room. Her fruend was wasted and didn't want to go home in that state. She said Lian that her dad would kill her if she did. It wasn't safe enough to take her in a taxi to her apartment with her current state as well.

So Lian was left with no other choice but to book a fancy hotel room for them. Money didn't matter at that time. And her friend was obviously well off than her,so she had no worries.

Lian, who said she was allergic to liquor, didn't have a single drop. That was her excuse, but she personally didn't like to use any liquor. That was her will, and she never forced her friends to follow her path.Anyhow she had to end up here with her wasted friend thanks to that. As everyone agreed, she is the best to take care of her.

She took the elevator, still tucking her friend. The room key was in her palm. It said 105, and she was studying the number plates on doorways when she saw him.

Saw him with her.

🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

It wasn't a coincidence. Yep I made it happen that way. Hikzzz 😃 😉 😜