Life itself is a circle

When she uttered that, he gave her an unforgivable look. He knew Lian is not playing around. He knew she was serious,but he couldn't think of a proper answer why.

Then, breaking the silence, she talked to him first before he could utter anything.

"I found a better job somewhere else ,so I need to leave."

She had already made up her mind. He was indeed wavered by her answer. Moreover, got angry,just as anyone else would do in a situation like this. But never said anything in return.

"Why are you leaving? How can you do something like this when you have already signed an agreement"

He asked none like that.He thought he shouldn't give her any importance as she had betrayed him.

"Okay, you leave,"

He said at last, controlling his anger and displeasure.

When that woman asked Lian to leave her man, she thought it happened for a reason. Not long ago one of her friends had invited her for a job offer at her place. Where she worked.

That was why Lian asked the woman to give her a few more days till she confirmed the thing. Yes, the post of an accountant was still available, so she took her resignation without thinking twice.

Almost two weeks passed. Lian's new workplace had a pleasant environment. The only thing she didn't like was not having her friends around. They tried to tackle her, but she ignored their calls till she prepare an answer.

It was almost the end of the year,and her company was throwing a party at a well-known place. Lian kind of like isolated herself from the crowd as she was not a part of them yet. So she excused herself to the washroom.

When she was looking herself at the mirror, a lady burst inside all glittering. Suddenly, the whole room was filled with her fragrance. Lian looked at her beautiful dress, which revealed her curves and the luxurious, branded purse she had.

Then she diverted her eyes, giving her some space. The lady washed her hands and wiped them with tissues.

"Long time no see."

Lian startled hearing her say. Then only she looked at her. It was her. Zihan's fiance. She was applying lipstick.

Then she looked at Lian with a sincere smile.

"I really feel bad about what I did earlier"

She started with a sigh.

"I doubted you when I should have doubted someone else."

Her words dragged Lian's attention towards her.

"Yes, I broke up with him. "

Lian wondered whether she should be sad. Because nothing mattered her right now. She had already moved forward. But the woman went on rambling .

"He broke my trust. I know I shouldn'tbe saying this to you"

She paused for a second.

"Em....anyway, I am sorry."

She said and left the room. Lian had nothing to worry. She felt at ease. She was away from the danger.

Nothing changed in her life,but she finally thought she should bring some change into her life. So she thought to date someone. She registered in a dating site and found this guy who was a software engineer in a renowned company.

That was their first date, and he had selected a renowned restaurant in the area.

She applied a bit more makeup than a usual day to please him. Normally, she would apply bb cream, face powder, and some lipstick.  But today she wanted to look better in front of her date.

He was an ordinary looking guy just like her. He was pleasant in nature, and everything was going smoothly till the restaurant suddenly shook with an earthquake.

The lights flickered and the whole building shook panicking everyone. Her date leaped to a corner solely forgetting her, and that's when a hand reached her and dragged both of them under a wooden table.

"Mr. Zihan!!!!"

🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

Let's see where this thing goes.