Regrets

"Lian, are you okay!!!?"

That was Zihan, who was panicked by the loud thud. Lian lifted her head and looked at him.

His eyes were filled with concern and anger at the same time. He cursed the biker under his breath, still looking at her.

"That stupid man,"

But Lian said nothing.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked, leaning towards her a bit.

"I am alright? I am not hurt."
She moved a bit away from him and uttered.

Yet he didn't buy that. He could see her slightly swallen forehead. And there were scratches on her hands too.

He gave her an observant look all over her, which made her divert her eyes from him in shyness.

"Let's go to a hospital."

He firmly said, keeping his hands on the steering wheel.

"No..." She said out loud. Which made him give her a glare.

"This is nothing much. There's no need to go to a hospital. Few bandaids and an ointment would do"

She said to him in a low voice.

She just wanted to go back to her apartment. Soon, they reached Udong, but he stopped his vehicle at a convenience store before dropping her off. He asked her to get down as well.

She did obey him. She could see him buying first aid. When she touched her forehead, she winced in pain. The area had swallen by then. He brought the things and sat beside her.

Then he himself took a band-aid and tried to plaster it on her hand. But she refused, making him wonder.His face actually fell. But there was nothing he could do.

She took it from her. She applied some iodine and plastered it herself. And then she applied the ointment he brought around the swallen area.

He looked at her with hurtful eyes. He thought she was still blaming him for everything that happened from the very beginning to now.

When she was applying the ointment, only she saw the cut on his hand.

"Mr. Zihan, your hand " She called him, pointing his cut.

His eyes landed on the place where she showed.

"Ah.....it's alright." He said.

But she took the initiate and applied some iodine using a cotton swab and plastered a band-aid on it. But she was careful enough to not to touch his skin. As mentioned before, she already felt guilty for being with him. She had dark memories. She didn't want to repeat the same mistake.He had someone and she didn't want to be the bad person.

He was looking at her with hurtful eyes while she was busy treating him. He felt really bad. All he had done was hurting her, while she had such a good personality.

For a second, he felt he didn't treasure her

🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷