The storm

Her heart tingled, and her eyes were fixated on his handsome face for a second ,which belonged to someone else. Soon, she dragged out her hand and distanced her seat, giving him room. But Zihan, whose eyes were fixated on the screen, didn't feel any difference.

Lian understood it was because she had been single for a long time. He had been in a relationship with that celebrity, and it's almost been a year. She knew better that it wasn't about a few kisses or holding hands.

So she calmed herself and asked herself to look around to see the reality.

Zihan said he would look into that matter and copied the files into a pen. Then they both came out of the entrance door. Next, he looked at her.

He thought for a second before talking to her.

"Em....I can drop you. "

Lian, who already had a ride, refused his favour.

"No,my friend is coming to take me."

He didn't ask who the friend was. But he asked her to call her friend rightaway.

"Call your friend."

It seemed he was touched by her actions. Working up late and helping his industry to grow.

Lian did call her friend.

"She is nearby." She said.

Still, he didn't take a step ahead. His driver was waiting for his boss.

"Mr. Zihan, you go first. I will wait here for my friend."

It seemed he startled hearing her calling him Mr.

He felt she purposely uttered that to make him feel awkward. But it wasn't.

She didn't want any special attention from him. He never gave her any earliar, she didn't want any now.

He indeed felt guilty for not treating her well.

But he had his pride,so he got on his vehicle,but still, the engine was not started.

Just then, her ride arrived. She got on. His vehicle moved, too.

And that was it. That's what happened, but the very next day, she got an anonymous call asking her to meet a special someone. His fiance!!!

-At a cafe-

Lian did confront her. The very moment she sat in front of the woman, she flashed a photo on her phone screen,in front of her eyes.

Lian's eyes widened. That was a photo of her looking at Mr. Zihan in daze.

"That's not what you think."

The woman glanced at her for the obvious typical reply she gave.

She scoffed.

That made Lian uncomfortable. She told her exactly what happened yesterday. But the woman's answer surprised her.

"Yeah, maybe he wasn't into to you, but you were. It is pretty obvious here."

She said ,showing the same damn photo.

It seemed Lian couldn't escape her eagle eyes. But she had definitely mistaken. Lian had nothing for him. It was just a girly reaction she had towards him, and that's all. That was because she wasn't a woman yet.

"How should I prove it to you."
Finally, Lian asked in a firm voice.

"How do you think you should prove it?"
The woman retorted, almost blackmailing her.

She was literally asking her to prove herself leaving her man.

"Give me a few more days," Lian said. And that was the end of their conversation.

After the incident within like two ,three days, Lian appeared at Zihan's office room out in the blue. For the last time, she looked him in the eyes. He lifted his eyes from the papers to look at her.

"Mr. Zihan, accept my resignation. "

🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

There is no word limit this time. I am on a free ride.