S & F Machine Part 2

Y/N pulled off of Severus cock long enough to say, “Both of you shut the fuck up,” then taking his cock again. Both of the men chuckled a little and they got back to business which was fucking the Princess. 

“I don’t know which she loves more, sucking or fucking. Can you believe she honed these cock sucking skills on Potter?” Severus teased Y/N. 

“I don’t want her to play with anyone but us. No more cock sucking at meetings,” Lucius growled.

 Y/N squeezing the absolute hell out of Lucius’ cock while he fucked her. It was the only way he could know how much she was enjoying it. It was only encouraging the other. She pushed back against him to signal she wanted to be spread, “She’s ready,” Lucius teased.

 He moved his legs between hers, then picked her hips up. He fucked her so hard and deep it was making tears pour from her eyes again.

 The man was running her just as Severus had before. It felt almost identical to be honest except for the condom. The condom part she was absolutely hating and wanted him to rip it off. 

Severus looked down into her eyes while she sucked him when he heard that thought. He gave her the tiniest little ‘do not ask’ look in his eye. It didn’t take long and Y/N was cumming again but on Lucius this time. 

Thankfully Severus let got of Y/N because Lucius sat back pulling Y/N into his lap while she orgasmed, rendering the man unable to hold off any longer. It looked like he was cuddling her from behind while he came. 

He made the most beautiful little gaspy grunt sound as he emptied himself while she continued to cum on his cock. She was almost weak from how long her own had lasted.

 “Fuck, suck me, Princess, I’m so close,” Severus told her as he furiously stroked himself. Seeing Lucius and Y/N cum together had sent him over the edge. 

He had the most fascinating long strokes when he jerked off. Y/N leaned forward while still keeping Lucius inside her. She immediately started sucking the head like she knew he wanted.

 A few seconds later she was still so aroused she started almost humping Lucius while Severus came in her mouth.

 “This is your favorite, isn’t it?” Severus asked her as he started filling her mouth with a surprisingly big load of cum. He was furiously stroking himself into her mouth while she humped Lucius, keeping him hard. 

“You little witch,” Lucius growled at her as he pushed her up and off his cock. “She’s trying to keep you hard,” Severus remarked casually as he pulled himself from her grip.

 Y/N turned around playfully to look at Lucius. “Enjoy yourself?” she gave him a very Lucius expression with a smirk. “You’re trouble,” Lucius told her before looking back to Severus. 

“You are free to praise her. She was a very good girl tonight,” Severus said as he leaned down kissing Y/N on the head.

 Y/N looked up to Lucius, “Was I a good girl tonight, Daddy?” she said as she leaned back on Severus’ chest. She spread her legs somewhat casually, asking “Did you enjoy my Princess pussy?” she teased him some more. 

An evil smile spread across Lucifus’ face as he removed the condom from his still hard cock. “I enjoyed you too much, little bird,” Lucius replied.

 “I want to fuck Lucius alone. For my own curiosity I just need to see how he chooses to use me,” Y/N asked hopefully. “Go get in the shower, Princess. I’ll be in there in a few minutes,” Severus told her as he softly stroked her arm. 

“Can I kiss Lucius good night atleast?” she whined.”Yes,” Severus replied as he also got up from the bed. Lucius was still naked as Y/N came up shoving her body against his half hard cock, wrapping her arms around his neck.

 “Kiss,” she grinned at him. “Bossy little bird,” Lucius remarked before leaning down to kiss her as directed. Their kiss lasted a little too long because Severus cleared his throat. 

She refused to let go of Lucius though, continuing to kiss him as he attempted to pull away. Y/N finally allowed him to pull away, “Is he your boss? He’s not mine,” she whispered very quietly. She smiled and started walking out of the guest room down to their master bedroom where she was going to shower. 

“Lucius, you’re going to suck my cock if you want to fuck my wife again,” Severus announced as he turned to the other man. “We cannot play without her, you greedy thing,” Lucius replied through gritted teeth. 

“Let’s go ruin her shower,” Severus announced with a little chuckle. “I’m very fond of her but I am also trying to remain respectful because she is your wife. It’s becoming very difficult, this power struggle,” Lucius admitted. 

“Are you falling for my wife?” Severus asked blankly.