January 24, 1999 Part: 4

Author Notes; Just a little something to hold you pets over until I can write more this evening.

The afternoon passed rather quickly, turning into evening. Severus had put a dish of shepherd's pie into the oven that grandmother had brought for them earlier that day.

Y/N sat on the carpet near the fireplace with the twins laid on a blanket to see how Sam and Alfie would react to them. 

Sam was curious but moved back when Y/N wouldn’t allow her to nuzzle Stevies face. Alfie however, wanted to lay right on top of them, which wasn’t allowed either. He settled for being nestled into Y/N’s lap for the time being.

“I love when they make those funny little faces. Charlie keeps pursing her lips and scrunching her nose,” Y/N announced as she watched them carefully. 

“Do they look how you imagined?” Severus asked as he laid back on the sofa utterly exhausted. 

“Yes and no. Their hair is much longer than I anticipated. I would say they mostly resemble you but I see myself in there, in some way,” she replied. 

“Perhaps it’s the stink eye Charlie keeps giving you when you aren’t fast enough with her milk,” he chuckled softly. 

Y/N giggled a little replying, “Rather impatient things. Have you smelled them? They smell amazing,” she announced. 

“Indeed, I have. A smell I cannot put my finger on, along with your milk,” he smiled back at her.

 “Congratulations, Papa. I didn’t get a chance to tell you earlier,” she smiled up at him. Severus smirked at her, coming to the carpet to cuddle her from behind.

 He whispered, “Congratulations, Mama. You did amazing today,” he told her as he kissed her head and pulled her back towards his chest.

 “I only remember bits and pieces of it to be honest. I feel like I was barely in my own body for most of it,” she replied. 

“You handled it very well. After today, Baron should be no problem,” he whispered. 

“I need at least a year, I think. I’ll have to go back on birth control because I know your propensity for cumming inside me,” she replied. 

“Perhaps it shouldn’t feel so good then. Your little pussy begs for my cum every time I fuck you, Princess,” he whispered into her ear. Y/N inhaled and exhaled deeply, “We have to stop this,” she replied.

 “I had to stop my thoughts today while you were in labor. It looked like you were born to have Daddys babies. I was so proud of you today. Netty said it as well, she had never seen anyone be so calm while giving birth. It was amazing, Princess” he whispered to her. 

“I do my best work under pressure, you know that,” she chuckled softly. “Do you feel up to dancing with me?” he whispered, as he stroked her arms softly. “Yes, but I will require help to get off this floor,” she chuckled.

Severus got up and helped gently lift Y/N, before starting the record player

Severus got up and helped gently lift Y/N, before starting the record player. The man handed her a baby and held his own as the two slowly danced to their song. Tears formed in each of their eyes and they danced with their girls. 

“A life I could never have imagined,” he whispered to her. “Not in a million years, Daddy,” she smiled up at him. The man leaned down, giving her a soft kiss while the song finished. 

Once their song was finished, it was time to sit down at the table for dinner. Y/N held both babies while Severus fixed their plates and brought them to the table. He took Stevie back in his arms and sat in his own chair to eat his dinner. 

“I suppose we could put them down but it’s difficult, isn't it?” she smiled across the table at him

“I suppose we could put them down but it’s difficult, isn't it?” she smiled across the table at him. Severus studied the baby's face that he was holding, “I don’t want to miss a second,” he replied softly.

 It was only a few minutes later when their dinner was interrupted by the sounds of crying babies. Severus left the table, changing each of their diapers and bringing them back to her. 

She crossed their little bodies in her lap so they could each latch onto her. The man moved his chair next to hers so he could feed her bites of dinner while eating his own.

 “You should probably just remain topless for a bit, until they stop feeding so much,” he smirked at her. “You would love that,” she chuckled.

 “After your shower tonight, Daddy is going to put your collar back on your neck where it belongs,” he announced. “Yes, Daddy,” she replied softly, leaning over to give the handsome man a kiss. After a moment, he pulled back, whispering, “My good girl.”