Playtime Daddy Part 3

“For fucks sake, can I get a snack or something?” Y/N teased, both of the men still hard inside her. Both of the men hadn’t stopped thrusting. Both of them were instantly hard again fucking away at her little pussy and ass. 

“Do you both have slugs for brains? I said stop fucking me. You will each have a turn I’m sure,” Y/N told both of them. Both of the men had sort of been holding her in place as they continued to fuck her. 

“Lucius, are you going to stop fucking her? I’m not going to stop fucking her,” Severus announced in a deep breathy voice. Lucius looked right in her eyes and he fucked her from below, “She’s not going anywhere,” he growled.

 Severus moaned once he heard Lucius, announcing, “See Princess? You’re not going anywhere. You’re going to sit right here and take these hard cocks,” he growled.

“My Daddy Lucius needs a new condom or he is going to leak into my Princess pussy,” she informed them. 

Severus pulled Y/N off of Lucius with an arm around her waist. He fucked her on all fours on the bed while Lucius removed the old one. “Let me suck your cock before you put a new one on,” she begged the man. 

“How do I say no to that Princess?” Lucius teased as he got back on the bed, allowing her to clean him. His cock was covered in cum still as her mouth wrapped around him. 

“I feel her tightening on me when she sucks cock” Severus announced in a deep breathy voice while he fucked her from behind.

Lucius laid back on the pillows while his hands in her hair, forcing her mouth down on his cock while she fucked mercilessly.

 He pulled her head up forcing her gaze into his icy blue eyes. His face looked almost irritated, “Tell the truth, did you suck Van Dorens cock? Is that where you were? You kept your Daddies waiting,” he growled at her. “Are you a jealous Daddy as well?” Y/N smirked at him. 

Lucius squinted at her in annoyance before shoving her face down again onto his dripping wet cock. 

“The bitch can’t shut her mouth, can she?” Severus teased as he spanked her roughly while he fucked her. Her ass was bright red by the time he was done proving his point. 

“She doesn’t look much like a Princess right now, does she? Reminds me of when she laid on my dining table sucking every cock she could get her greedy hands on. Right in front of her Daddies..,” Lucius growled at her. His hands firmly on the back of her head as he fucked up into her mouth. 

“Did you know she sucked Harry Potters cock?” Severus asked Lucius in what sounded like a mad voice. Lucius sounded a shocked, “This dirty fucking whore,” Lucius growled down at her while he shoved his length deep inside her throat. 

“He fucked her ass well. Must not have been good enough to fuck her pussy though. Just shows she will let anyone use her,” Severus teased. “I want her pussy again,” Lucius announced. 

Severus moved back onto the pillows with Y/N facing away from him. He held her lovingly while she slid his cock deep inside her ass. 

“Fuck,” they both moaned while she took him. Lucius was busy putting a fresh condom on. The man looked almost frantic while he rolled it down the length of his big cock. “I know I can't but I want to ruin her little pussy with my cum so bad,” Lucius admitted. 

“I bet you do want to fill me Daddy,” Y/N teased as she grinded back and forth on Severus’ cock. Severus whispered, “Do you want him to cum in you? I’ll give you a potion,” he asked. “Please,” she begged. 

Lucius pulled that condom off quickly, throwing it to the side as he lined himself up between her legs. The man was almost humping the air as he positioned himself. He slammed the length of his cock deep inside her while Severus her little body against his chest. 

“Oh fuck.. I love this Princess pussy,” Lucius admitted in a deep breathy voice. Y/N pulled Lucius in for a kiss while he greedily fucked her pussy. 

She felt how compliant he was to her in that moment as he jammed his cock in and out of her. Y/N pulled from the kiss, announcing, “I wish for my Daddys to kiss,” she said.

 Almost without hesitation, Lucius leaned up and kissed Severus. Y/N moved her head where she could watch. “You dirty rats, I knew you two fucked,” she said. The men parted their mouths and both grinned. 

“Desperate times, Princess,” Lucius replied. “Stop playing with your boyfriend now and focus on my Princess pussy,” she huffed.