Spring Break Part 5

The next morning as Severus was waking the girls up for breakfast Y/N announced, “I’ve been thinking,” she said. The man looked sleepily at her, “Go ahead,” he said as he was changing Stevie.

 “Aww look.. I love her little morning stretch when you release her from the swaddle. The cutest. Oh, I was thinking perhaps I should sell the cottage and we could find a larger home. The cottage is just sitting there unoccupied and it’s not nearly large enough for us to make a permanent residence,” she announced. 

“I agree with that. Apparently we are going to need several more bedrooms. Did you have an area in mind?” he asked curiously. 

He handed Charlie to Y/N before crawling back into the bed next to her. “I was thinking about Scotland, perhaps near my grandmother. Everytime we are there, I just picture our children growing up in a place like that. We would keep this house, of course. This could be like a summer sort of home where we come to escape with the children but not our main residence,” she replied.

Severus made a little hmm sound, replying, “I’m surprised you are agreeing to sell the cottage to be honest,” he said curiously.

 “The cottage is a beautiful home and deserves to be loved just as my grandfather did. The location and size just isn’t right for us anymore. We hardly ever go into the city. I think he would want the cottage to be enjoyed and lived in,” she responded. 

“In a perfect world, we could find a house where the master bedroom is on the other end of the house from the rest of the rooms. That way my Princess doesn’t have to be as quiet when her Daddy ruins her,” he smirked at her. 

Y/N chuckled softly, “That would be perfect. I actually think it might be tough to find a house with enough bedrooms in a rural location. Usually the cottages there are smaller I believe. We need at least 4 bedrooms. Some day the girls may decide they don’t want to share anymore,” she replied. 

Severus shook his head with a sigh, “I’m already dreading the girls having arguments,” he grumbled. “I feel like as soon as they start walking it’s going to start. Arguing over toys and what not,” she grinned back at him. 

The man rolled his eyes, “I can’t wait. I agree with the house though. We definitely need more space,” he replied.

 “I think if we had a house that no one knew about, like outside our private life, I would feel more at ease letting them sleep in a nursery,” Y/N remarked. “I miss fucking you in our bed,” Severus responded cheekily. 

“Sir, they have ears. Did you see that? She gave you a dirty look,” Y/N giggled as she pointed to Stevie. Severus leaned in kissing Y/N on the neck, “She’s mine as well you know,” he teased. 

“Why do you seem so much more..playful now?” she asked him curiously.

“I trust that you aren’t going to leave now. You’ve shown me the past year or so, I can trust you. With the exception of the incident at the cottage. I was constantly trying to keep you from leaving. It felt like you always had one foot out the door in some way,” he replied softly. 

Y/N nodded her head in agreement, “You were rather insufferable at times if I’m honest. Your grip was so tight on me it felt suffocating,” she remarked. Severus huffed in feigned annoyance, “I know you didn’t say I was part of the problem,” he teased. 

“I wasn’t running away for now reason,” she stared at him blankly. Severus rolled his eyes, “Anyways, you are a good girl now. A perfect Princess for Daddy,” he announced with a smirk. 

“Do you want to help put the girls back in their cribs and then I can take care of you in the shower?” she asked cheekily.

 Immediately, the man took a sleeping baby and laid her down in her bed. “I love your enthusiasm,” she chuckled. 

Once her baby was laid, Severus grabbed her hand rushing her off to the bathroom. “Someones eager,” she teased as they underdressed to get into the shower. “I’m thrilled to not be begging for it,” he announced.

The two got into the shower together, Severus immediately wrapping his arms around her, kissing her gently

. She felt him hardening immediately against her stomach as he kissed her. “Do I need to take care of you Daddy?” she asked him cheekily as she broke from their kiss. 

Severus placed his hand on her shoulder, “It appears you have no choice, Princess,” he grinned at her as he pushed her gently to the bottom of the clawfoot. 

Y/N immediately wrapped her lips around his aching cock eliciting a beautiful moan from the man.

 “I need to start making you wear your collar again. It’s a good reminder of your place Princess,” he said in a breathy voice as she voraciously sucked him.

 She pulled off of him cheekily to ask, “Huh? What's that?” she giggled before taking him back in her mouth. 

“Don’t take your mouth off me again until I give you permission, Princess,” he warned her as his hands made their way into her hair. Y/N glared at him but continued to suck him just as he liked. 

“You look so beautiful down there Princess.. Really that is where you belong if I do say so. Knelt before me with my cock in your mouth,” he teased her. Y/N tried to pull back but what stopped by his hands, “I think not, Princess,” he announced as he held her head. 

Y: You’re mean Daddy again. 

The man gave her an evil little grin, “That won’t save you Princess. Keep sucking,” he told her. Y/N ignored him and went back to sucking him hungrily. “I’m so close, Princess.. Daddys going to feed it to you,” he told her. 

Severus took himself in hand, stroking himself with a tight grip until he was shooting into her open mouth. He was letting out the most beautiful moans as he filled her mouth. 

“What a good girl you were.. Swallow.. Do not even think about spitting it out,” he told her. Y/N had been holding it in her mouth for a second, calculating the risk of spitting it out. 

She decided it was agaInst her best interest and swallowed it. “Show me,” he demanded. She glared at him but showed him her empty mouth. 

“Wise decision, Princess,” he told her with a little grin. “What would you have done? I’m your pretty little Princess,” she announced as she rose from the bottom to start washing herself. “I would have made you suck me again,” he replied.