You're Too Little Part 2

“I’m here, let’s not lose our heads shall we?” Y/N announced as she walked into their chambers for lunch. The girls were both crying in Severus’ arms while he waited for her. She pulled her sweater and bra off quickly as she sat on the sofa.

 “They missed you,” he sighed as he handed Stevie off. Y/N was very proficient at positioning them on her so they could each feed.

 “How long have they been crying?” she asked with a frown. “A few minutes. Gloria said they were good all morning but I guess that’s over now,” he replied as he laid Charlotte on her lap. 

“Aww it’s not their fault. Precious angels. They are tired of being forcibly separated from their momma,” she smirked up at Severus. 

“How are you going to teach with two crying babies in your room?” he huffed as he sat next to them. “They only do this when we are apart too long. Fleur hinted all morning that she will help me if I bring them in,” she offered. 

“Let's see how the rest of the day goes before making a decision like that,” he sighed, rolling his eyes. “It was a good morning by the way, only 1 exploding cauldron,” she chuckled softly. Severus shook his head, “Why did it explode?” he asked curiously. 

“Undetermined right now. It was black sludge. I can only imagine they didn’t have enough water in the pot or the flame was too high. I’ve never seen anything like it,” she remarked as she looked down at the babies. 

“What potion was it?” he asked while he watched her intently. “Aging potion,” she replied. Severus made a hmm sound before replying, “They didn’t dissolve all of the hairy fungus paste before adding the tortoise shell,” he announced.

 A frown moved across Y/N’s face, “I should have known that,” she replied. “I have decades more experience than you. It’s nothing to feel bad about. There are intricacies to every potion as you are aware,” he said reassuringly.

 “Maybe you should take potions over again and I should stay home with these two chunky babies,” she said jokingly. “Are you serious?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Y/N chuckled softly, “Absolutely not. I would be bored out of my mind. I want to teach but also have access to my girls,” she replied. Once the girls were back asleep, Severus laid them back in their bassinets. 

The two went over to their table to eat lunch together, each plate had been enchanted with a warming spell prior to her arrival. Severus sat in his usual seat, patting his lap.

 “Do I need to remind you, Princess?” he asked curiously

 “Do I need to remind you, Princess?” he asked curiously. Y/N walked over to his side, planting herself directly on his thigh facing him. “How am I supposed to focus on lunch?” she asked cheekily. 

“Ride my leg to completion and then you may eat. You better hurry, you only have 30 minutes,” he announced as he leaned back in his chair. She rubbed herself on his deliciously strong high as she braced herself with his shoulders.

 “Daddy, you feel so fucking good. My little pussy is dripping all over my panties,” she whispered. She wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her face down against her arm while she used him for her pleasure. 

“Fuck, Princess.. You’re making Daddy so hard. Feel that? Just for you,” he whispered as he took her hand and placed it on him through his trousers. Her hand gripped him firmly through the fabric, rubbing him back and forth as she humped his leg. “That’s so big Daddy. I bet it would tear my little hole,” she whimpered. Both of them were positively breathing hard as he watched her grind on him. 

“It hurts, Princess. Take Daddys cock out. I want you to stroke him while you pleasure yourself,” he moaned as he pushed her back. 

Her hands went to his trousers, working on them quickly to free his aching cock. It was hot and pulsing in her hands as she got him free, stroking his length. 

Severus moaned, “Mmm much better. Both hands, Princess.. Do you feel how hard you make me? See that white stuff? That's Daddy's love,” he whispered as he took a little of his precum on his finger, rubbing it on her lips.

 Y/N licked her lips greedily, “I love it, Daddy. You taste so fucking good,” she replied. Her movements had become frantic, grinding harder on him as she stroked him with both hands. 

Severus grabbed her face, forcing her to look into his eyes, “I want you to cum for Daddy and don’t take your eyes off me,” he whispered. 

“Yes Daddy” she whimpered. A few seconds later and she was cumming as she humped his leg. Her pace slowed and she pressed herself as hard against him as possible.

 “I feel it, Princess. Was that just for me? What a good girl,” he said as he stroked her face. Severus took himself from her hands, ready to finish himself. 

He instructed her to get on her knees because he was about to feed her. He stroked himself quickly in a jumble of moans and grunts. The man was going wild on himself while Y/N waited patiently with her mouth open and tongue out.

 “OH fuck,.. There we go, Princess.. Yes, just like that.. Take all of it,” he said in his deep breathy voice.

 Once she had swallowed and cleaned him completely, she told him, “Daddy my panties are very wet,” she giggled. 

“I know, Princess. You need to eat your lunch though. I will give you a bath tonight. I know you hate being messy,” he grinned down at her. Y/N got up and went to hurriedly eat her lunch. 

Severus just stared at her while she jammed food in her mouth. “Sorry,” she said, out of the side of her full mouth. “You’re fine. I’m just admiring your beauty,” he replied softly. 

Y/N scrunched her nose as if the compliment wasn’t deserved. “Daddy's perfect little Princess,” he announced with a grin.