Spring Break 10

It was the following weekend now before the two returned for the rest of spring semester. Tonight was their first nightclub date in a couple of months. The two stood in the bathroom getting ready for the evening, Y/N doing her hair and Severus shaving.

 “Have you ever considered facial hair? I bet you would be quite dashing with a beard,” Y/N asked while she curled her hair.”Perhaps some day when I’m a much older wizard. I would hate to look like Dumbledore with a beard,” he replied. 

“I meant on the shorter side, the kind I can just dig my fingertips into..mmm,” she daydreamed. “You’ve given it some thought. I’ll think about it,” he replied.

 “It has crossed my mind. I wouldn’t mind if you let your hair get a little longer as well. I love your beautiful black hair. I was very pleased to see the girls inherit that,” she said. 

“So your perfect me would be longer hair, beard, tattoos. Is there anything else you can think of?” he teased. 

Y/N’s eyes got wide, “I would love it if you wore much tighter pants. Maybe I should get you some of those boxer briefs. Your friend would look huge in those,” she chuckled. 

“What if other women start staring? You would hate that. I know you’re not the only woman who checks me out,” he said arrogantly.

 Y/N just stared at him in the mirror, “Why don’t you play with another woman tonight? I’ll find a partner as well,” she replied. 

Severus rolled his eyes, “How did you jump from one to the other? Perhaps you think I’m incapable of finding another woman who wants me,” he replied.

 “I don’t think that at all. I know women look at you. Play with someone else, you don’t have to fuck them. They could simply suck you. I will play with someone else as well. If its a man I wont let him fuck me. I know you don’t want that. When we get home, we fuck each other,” she suggested.

 “I will think about it but if I tell you during dinner that we cannot, you will not get upset,” he responded. “Deal,” she smiled at him in the mirror. “What brought this on?” he asked curiously. 

“I want us both to get jealous, then we come home and hate fuck each other,” she chuckled. “You will put an end to it before I do,” he replied blankly.

 “Do you have a type you think you will go for? You always say I am your type but I am curious what you gravitate towards,” she asked curiously.

 “I just like beautiful women. I don’t have a specific type I suppose. I’ll have to see who catches my eye,” he smirked. Y/N let out a curious sound, before replying, “I see.” 

“I really don’t believe this is a game you are going to enjoy. I know you don’t care as much if they suck my cock, we did play with Pansy. What if she wants to kiss? How are you going to feel about that?” he questioned. “I want permission to kiss someone else as well. Not just a peck on the lips, I mean real kissing,” she demanded softly.

“You want another man's tongue in your mouth?” he glared at her. Y/N thought about it for a second before replying, “I don’t know. Maybe if it feels good. I have only really kissed you and Pansy like that,” she said. 

“Do you want permission to fuck him as well?” he asked with an irritated expression. “How's this, we do what we want and then come home to each other?” she questioned. 

“You have to use a condom for intercourse as will I,” he replied with a cheeky grin. “We have to hurry up,” she replied as she finished getting ready in the mirror. 

Severus dropped the girls off at grandmothers while Y/N waited for him. Once he came back, he apparated them away to the club.

 As the two walked to their table in the back corner, “Oh he’s cute,” Y/N chuckled at a younger man

Severus jerked her hand, “Eager aren’t we?” he whispered in her ear. “Practically begging for it,” she said a little too loud. The man shot his eyes back at her for that one. “Sorry, Daddy,” she smiled. 

The man pulled her into his lap as usual. “Straddle my leg, Princess,” he whispered to her. He casually ordered their drinks while Y/N positioned herself on his thigh.

 He grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her back, whispering into, “What are you waiting for? Start riding, Princess,” he told her. Y/N moaned as she pressed herself against his thigh. 

Her skirt had been hiked up so that she could complete the task. “Daddy, I can’t do this here,” she whispered back. “You don’t have to make it so obvious but you are going to do it,” he whispered as his arms snaked around her waist tighter. 

She let out little stifled moans as she slowly started rubbing herself against him. “Daddy, please. People are looking at me riding your thigh,” she whispered.

 “It’s because you look so fucking sexy doing it, Princess. Keep going,” he told her. 

“I don’t think this is something a Princess would do Daddy. It makes me look desperate,” she whimpered back at him. 

Severus leaned right next to her ear as she grinded on his thigh desperately, “Just like that Princes.. Do you feel it burning yet? Is your little clit aching for relief? I just know there is a huge mess beneath that Princess pussy..You’re almost there aren’t you? .. That’s my good girl, Cum for Daddy… Shhhhh people are staring Princess… shhhhhh Daddy has you,” he whispered.

 He held her tightly as it washed over her, he said, “You did so good Princess. Now get a hold of yourself. We are going to have a nice dinner and then we will each find someone to play with,” he told her softly.