Playtime Daddy Part 4

It was an almost beautiful animalistic scene. Y/N laid back against Severus’ chest with his cock buried deep in her ass, she was grinding on him while Lucius straddled Severus’ legs and fucked Y/N’s pussy. Her legs hung over Lucius’ as she laid back pleasuring both men at once. 

Somewhere in that scene Y/N and Severus had interlocked their fingers together as he held her. Lucius held her face loosely, before pushing his large thumb into her mouth while he fucked her. 

“Suck, just like you suck cock. We may need someone to join us soon. This little mouth is still hungry,” Lucius announced. 

Y/N was muttering something behind Lucius’ thumb so he briefly pulled it out, “My choice,” she announced before her mouth was filled again.

“I think both of your Daddies can agree it will not be Van Doren,” Lucius growled as he fucked her even harder. Y/N let out a little smile behind Lucius’ thumb to signal her rebellious nature. 

“The man is nothing but a pervert. He watched your daddy fuck you and jerked his cock when he was alone. You know that’s true,” Lucius informed her.

 Y/N pushed his thumb out of her mouth, while the men continued fucking her. “How many times have you dreamed about this moment, Lucius?” Y/N asked confidently. “Just as many as you Princess,” Lucius hissed at her. 

Lucius had almost laid on top of her as his hips drilled her over and over with his cock. He fucked her as if he were finally living out a fantasy he had replayed in his head. 

Severus was thrusting into her stretched asshole from beneath, releasing the most beautiful gasps from his lips. “I want you to cum inside me at the same time,” Y/N told them.

 “I’m so close,” they both whimpered. “I expect two big loads from my Daddys,” she demanded. A moment later, they both slammed inside her as hard as they could. 

Y/N was filled in a way she could not even describe as they both started shooting inside her. The way they both started jumping inside her triggered her own orgasm she had been holding back. 

“I want all of it. Ugh.. is that it?” Y/N whimpered as she thrust her hips up and down, fucking both of them at the same time. “You evil little witch,” Lucius grinned at her as he had to pull himself from her.

 At the same time, Severus was pulling his cock out of her ass. “Oop, you two must be done for now,” she giggled. “I told you she was greedy,” Severus remarked once he had come to his senses again. 

Y/N got up from the bed, with their cum dripping out of her down her legs. “I have to shower before the girls wake up. I expect a snack when I get out. Also, there will be no surprise cocks in my shower. You two can shower together or alone. I have a feeling it won’t be your first,” she told the men as she walked out of the playroom. She popped back in a second later, “No unauthorized play,” she added. 

Y/N was down showering in their master bathroom when she heard someone come in. “I’m going to make dinner for all of us. Would you like to play again when we get the girls down for the night?” Severus asked cheekily. 

“Are we having a sleepover?” Y/N chuckled from the shower. “I would say yes but I’m not sure if Lucius would appreciate sharing the bed at 3 am with two babies,” Severus replied. “Did we get too horny for our own good? Possibly. Yes he can stay till whenever,” Y/N replied. 

She heard a moan of satisfaction that was most definitely Lucius and not Severus.

 “Lucius, I must ask in the most delicate way. I have only assumed to this point that you are in an open relationship,” Y/N asked curiously. 

“Indeed. Cissa knows everything I do. I will have to give very careful detail when I return to her,” the man announced. “Will you be fucking her when you tell her?” Y/N asked curiously from the shower. 

“She usually sucks my cock to be honest. She loves the taste of pussy on me,” Lucius announced cheekily. “Fuck. Ok, both of you get out so I can finish,” Y/N chuckled. After her shower, Y/N settled in the living room with the girls to nurse while the men showered. 

She was laying back in the chair she was in, while the girls nursed, almost falling asleep. “You are breathtaking, little bird,” Lucius announced as he walked into the living room, half dressed after his shower. 

Something about the way he said it, melted Y/N to pieces. “Thank you,” she replied as her face flushed a little. “Tell me, you didn’t really trifle with Potter did you?” Luicus asked as he sat down on the sofa.

“Did you know I was the girl that you made Draco break up with? Potter was a sort of revenge on Draco.. Except I never ended up telling him,” Y/N admitted.

 “I realized it when I was introduced to you in Severus’ office that day. The day you were talking of impotence potions,” the man grinned devilishly. “What a little flirt, I was,” Y/N chuckled softly as she remembered. 

“You’re still a flirt, little bird. In fact, you flirt with every man in sight. You love to be the center of attention, don’t you? How wet did you get when Damian Millard approached you at the train station. I’m sure it was quite a boost to your ego” Lucius teased her playfully. 

“Did you hate hearing it?” Y/N asked him blankly. “I hated seeing it, my dear. We were all there, in various locations watching. It was quite a bold move to approach you there but he didn’t have many opportunities,” Lucius replied. 

“You are going to get both of us in trouble for flirting when my Daddy isn’t around,” Y/N told the man as she looked away with a little grin.