Flying Lessons Professor

It was now a few days until the two were off for summer break, which they were greatly looking forward to. The cottage had already been sold, as well as the new house being closed on a few days prior. The last month of school was always hectic with exams, as well as the girls demanding their mothers presence at all times. 

“How many years has it been since you had won the House Cup?” Y/N asked Severus cheekily one morning while they were getting dressed. “5 years, Princess,” the man grumbled while they got dressed. 

“Do you think Slytherin will win this year? We are neck and neck right now,” she asked curiously. “I thought you didn’t care about the House Cup,” he asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Y/N huffed a little, “Sometimes I think I don’t care, sometimes I think I’ll be crushed if we don’t win. I like to think Slytherin House has come a long way this year. It’s no longer filled with self righteous nauseating pricks whose parents have more money than sense,” she announced. 

“If that is a jab at me somehow, I have no control over who is sorted where,” he replied.

 “I’m just speaking about.. Peer perception of Syltherins. Other houses disliked us based only on the fact that we were Slytherin. I like to think that not all of us were insufferable twats. I hate to say this, but Slytherins do inherently think they are better than everyone else.” she said “And we are,” she whispered cheekily. 

“You know, for a bit, I did question your place in Slytherin. You were always quiet, polite,  and careful not to draw attention to yourself. I see now that it's because you were sneaking out of the castle every night. Difficult to serve detention and sneak out as you please,” he replied blankly. 

“I heard that Potter had a cloak of invisibility. I very briefly thought about befriending him to attempt to borrow it,” she confessed. “Befriend him huh? Think he would give that up to a friend?” he glared down at her. 

Y/N chuckled a little, “Once I saw who he went out with, I was positive I could’ve gotten that cloak off of him. Ginny was a lovely girl but a bit plain if I’m honest. I think I could have blown Harry's socks off to be honest,” she replied. 

Severus looked around to make sure he was really having this conversation. “You would have slept with Harry Potter?” he asked with a disgusted face.

 Y/N laughed, covering her mouth, “No I said I would have blown him. A teenage boy who barely ever got laid, if at all, would’ve taken only a moment,” she replied. 

“Do not lie to me. I cannot believe I’m saying this. Did you suck Potter's cock?” he asked angrily. “There is no way for me to answer this in a way that will please you,” she replied. Severus’ eyes were burning almost through her, “You said the person didn’t go to this school,” he growled. 

“It was summer, we weren’t going to school. He reached out to me after he heard that Draco had broken up with me before school ended. We would commiserate about how much we hated that ferret. I also thought it would be the perfect way to get back at Draco. 

How much would he have hated me hooking up with Potter? Once you and I got together, I honestly didn’t think it was that significant. You weren’t exactly volunteering information either, “ Y/N replied. 

Severus shook his head, looking away from her. “Have you just told me this because he was signed on for Flying Lessons Professor for next year?” he questioned.