Playtime Daddy Part 2

It felt like sparks of electricity when he touched the head of his aching cock to her dripping wet pussy. Y/N pushed back against him trying to capture him. “Please, Daddy Lucius,” she begged while looking up into Sev’s eyes. 

“Aww is she about to cry? It sounds like it,” Lucius teased as he rubbed the head of his big fat cock up and down her pussy. Severus pushed the head of his cock inside her mouth, “She was but I gave her something to suck on,” he replied. 

Y/N focused on the head of Severus’ cock while Lucius slowly filled her for the first time. “Oh fuck… she is so fucking tight,” Lucius growlled as his hands dug into her hips. He was trying to let her adjust to him before he went wild. 

Lucius leaned over, spreading her ass while he slowly fucked her, spitting right on her asshole. He swirled it around before sliding two of his long thick fingers inside her.

 “Every piece, Princess,” Lucius reminded her as he fucked her. 

Y/N started pushing back against him begging to be fucked harder while she furiously sucked Severus’ cock. To her surprise, Lucius felt so similar inside her. He was of a similar size except the way he thrusted felt different. It felt as if his cock rubbed in an upwards motion as he filled her. 

Severus held her head, fucking her mouth wildly while she was fucked from behind by Lucius. The devilishly handsome blonde man pulled from her pussy rather abruptly, announcing, “You almost charmed it out of me, Princess. I’m going to fuck your tight little ass now while you fuck your Daddy,” in a breathy voice. 

Y/N quickly crawled onto Severus’ lap and whined when she couldn’t get him inside fast enough. “Greedy girl,” Severus whispered to her as she slid down the length of his cock. Lucius took some lube from the nightstand, slathering it all over his cock and hand. 

He climbled back on the bed as Severus pulled Y/N into his chest so he could fuck her hard from beneath. “Hold still,” Lucius growled as he slathered her asshole with the lube.

 “Oh.. fuck…..” all three of them announced in unison as the head of Lucius’ cock popped inside Y/N.  It was a beautiful almost intimate moment as he slowly filled her from behind. 

“Princess, you feel so fucking good,” Lucius growled into her ear as he slowly fucked her. Both of the men were thrusting in and out of her tiny ass and pussy. They were both using her like a little fuck doll at that moment. 

Severus held Y/N’s face while she was simultaneously fucked. “Princess, he loves your tight little holes. Does that make you happy? Are you full enough yet?” Severus whispered to her. 

“Daddy it’s too much,” she whimpered. Every thrust from the men was forcing a gasp from her mouth. Lucius’ hands went to her shoulders in an almost soft way as he fucked her in the ass. “You’re doing so good, Princess. I wish I could fuck this hole all night,” he moaned. 

“We’re going to fuck her all night, Lucius. I knew you wanted more when you almost came in her pussy,” Severus announced in a deep breathy voice. Lucius grinned devilishly while he fucked Y/N’s ass, “She feels too good,” he replied. 

“Do you want her pussy again? You need a condom on if she rides you,” Severus smirked in reply. “Yes,” Lucius agreed immediately. He pulled out of her ass, quickly opening a condom that was on the table and sliding it down his length. He sat back on the bed waiting with open arms for Y/N to crawl into his lap like a princess. 

“Help me,” she whispered as she knelt over his lap slowly taking his length. Lucius grabbed her hips holding on for dear life as she slowly slid down his cock.

 “You are the best, aren’t you?” Lucius asked Y/N while staring into her eyes. He was gritting his teeth trying not to go wild underneath her. Lucius laid his head back against the headboard as Y/N quickly started riding his cock. She felt almost powerful in those moments when a man was powerless beneath her as she rode him. Lucius was no exception to this, he looked like he was hanging on by a thread. 

Severus pushed her forward for a moment so he could slowly start fucking her ass with his big aching cock. “This is exactly what you needed, wasn’t it Princess? Daddy found a way to shut your mouth for once,” Severus teased her. 

“Please, don’t stop fucking me,” Y/N pleaded with both of them. The way Lucius’ cock was hitting her gspot and Severus’ cock was stretching her ass so deep was euphoric.

 She felt almost high from how intense the experience was. She started cumming so intensely that both of the men were squeezed by her. 

A few thrusts from Lucius up into her quaking pussy and he was cumming inside his condom, filling it with thick streams. “I”m cumming Princess,” he whispered as he looked into her eyes. Severus started fucking her ass as hard as he could, mercilessly, and came so strongly. His cock was jumping over and over again inside her ass as he continued fucking her tight little hole as he came. “More,” he begged as he came. “More,” Lucius begged as well.