“Turn over,” Severus growled at Y/N as he roughly grabbed her and pulled her from Lucius. “She can’t suck me when she’s laying down like that,” Severus stated. Everyone in the room knew it was because he didn’t want Lucius and Y/N making eye contact while they fucked. 

Again, Lucius lined himself up at her entrance while her hungry lips wrapped around Severus’ cock. Slowly Lucius slid the big swollen mushroom head of his cock into her from behind. 

Thankfully, Severus was in his own little word for the moment while Lucius slowly fucked her from behind. He was slowly feeling every little piece of her, giving her exactly what she had asked for. Y/N was losing her mind having both of them again. She absolutely loved being fucked while she sucked her favorite cock. 

She somewhat took over, bouncing perfectly between Severus and Lucius.

 “If I close my eyes it’s like a little suck and fuck toy. That’s all it’s good for. The toy knows she isn’t good for anything else.. She just sucks and fucks all day, doesn’t she?” Severus teased her as he loosely held her face. 

Both of the men were under her thumb at this moment. It might look as if she were being used for their pleasure but it was quite the opposite.

 Severus wasn’t fooled for long and took back control of her mouth, forcing her to choke on him. “Lucius, Don’t you think she deserves a spanking?” Severus asked to get the mans attention. Lucius had been in another world as he watched her intently service them both. 

“Oh fuck,” Lucius said as he had to pull out for a second. Y/N let a big whine out when she didn’t feel him anymore. “Put a condom on,” Severus told him as he continued fucking Y/N’s mouth roughly. 

“Trade me and then I’ll put one on next time I fuck her,” Lucius offered. Severus was more than happy to trade places with Lucius. The men quickly got into position like horny teenagers. Severus wanted to be the first to get back inside her so she could moan for him. 

He quickly sunk the length of his cock inside her, noting how tight she still was.  Lucius laid back in front of her on his elbows and watched as Y/N greedily sucked the juices off of his cock. “Suck my cock, Princess,” Lucius hissed at her as he shoved a hand down on the back of her head. 

At the same time Severus’ hands were grabbing handfuls of her ass as he fucked her so hard and deep. He started spanking her hard every time Lucius would choke her on his cock. 

“I thought about you while I fucked my wife, little bird. I haven’t stopped thinking about fucking you since I left,” Lucius growled at her as he yanked her up and down by her hair. “Meanwhile I was here fucking her,” Severus said playfully. 

Lucius pulled Y/N up from his cock, “Little bird, did you think about Daddy Lucius?”  he growled. “Everytime my Daddy fucked me,” she whimpered. Lucius pushed her back down on his cock, “It appears we are even, friend,” Lucius announced. 

The boys fighting over her was sending her over the edge. She arched back just slightly at Severus to signal she wanted him to make her cum. 

“You wouldn’t know this, but you have to spread her wide open to make her cum in this position. She just wiggled her ass on me so Daddy will help her cum,” Severus teased. He moved her into position so he could get even deeper inside her while he fucked her from behind. 

“Make her cum then,” Lucius replied with a little chuckle. Y/N was furiously sucking Lucius’ cock while Severus sort of held her hips up, almost fucking her in the air. 

It wasn’t but a few seconds later and she was cumming just as he had said she would. It was so intense she was crying tears while Lucius forced her down as Severus fucked her angrily. The man was also in a competition because there was no way he wasn’t cumming inside her first. 

“DIsgusting little whore.. Her pussy is begging for Daddys cum,” Severus growled at her as he used her as a fuck toy. Just a second later he was cumming so deeply inside her as he let out the most beautiful grunts. He wanted everyone to know how much he was enjoying her cumming inside her. 

“Lucius, you might want to put a condom on. It’s messy in there,” Severus teased the man as he moved to the front of Y/N. She quickly smiled up at him before taking his cum covered cock in her hands. The man wasn’t even getting soft in between, he was still rock hard. 

“It’s good huh? You want some more of that?” Severus teased her as he pulled the hair from her face into a little pony tail. Y/N moaned with arousal in reply. Lucius did indeed put a condom on. 

“Little bird, do want Daddy to fuck you a long time or do you wish to be fucked like a little whore again?” Lucius asked her as he positioned himself. Severus smirked at Lucius, “She can’t answer you,” he said. 

“Little bird, squeeze me hard to answer yes,” Lucius told her as he filled her again. Lucius let a little moan, “Yes little bird, I’ll fuck you all night,” he replied. Severus chuckled a little, “Are you sure about that?” he asked Lucius.