She removed her hand from his grip and sat straight.

"Umm.. Sameer.. mujhe kuch kehna hai.." she said.

"Kaho" he said.

"I can't do this" she said while closing her eyes.

"Do what?" He asked.

"I think we should part ways" said Rida.

He got angry but controlled himself.

"What happened baby? Tell me. We will solve the matter." He said.

"I don't love you. It was just an infatuation. Mujhe ye baat us din samhaj aayi when you were trying to get closer to me. I was uncomfortable. I am sorry if I hurt you but I can't do it anymore. I hope you find a better person in your life." She finished and stood up to leave.

He held her hand tightly and it started paining.

"Aahh... Sameer leave me. You are hurting me" she said.

"How can you leave me?" He asked angrily. She got scared due to his high pitch.

"Tere jaisi behen ji ko koi bhi date na kare. Samhajti kya hai khud ko?" He said.

She could not believe her ears. He was the same guy who used to say her I love you was now insulting her. Tears started falling from her eyes. Sameer felt a punch on his face. Rida eyes widened when she saw the person standing in front of her. It was her best friend Adi who punched in his face. He was angry. He held her hand and took her out of the restaurant. He made her sit inside the car and started the car quietly. His eyes were spitting fire.

"Adi.." she whispered.

He stopped the car after sometime. He held her hand and saw bruise on her wrist. He opened the dash board and took out medicine box and started applying medicine. She looked at him. He looked at her teary eyes and pout.

"Gussa hai?" She asked.

He didn't reply but kept on creasing her wrist to ease the pain.

"Mai waha usse breakup karne gayi thi. Mujhe uske saath acha nahi lagta. Mujhe uncomfortable hota tha. I realised mujhe usse sirf attraction tha aur kuch bhi nahi. Tujhe toh pata hai mai gadhi hoon. Der se samhaj aata hai mujhe" She said.

"Aaaaddiiii" She said and hugged him tightly. He didn't hug her back.

"Hug kar na...." She whined.

He hugged her back with intensity. Today, they had a different feeling. The hug wasn't a friendly hug. It was more than that. Rida's heart was pounding. She couldn't understand what was that feeling . They weren't ready to give up. Adi was moving his hand on her back and she was hugging him more tightly. He broke the hug little slowly and uttered near her lips.

"I love you Rida"

Sidharth and Shehnaaz reached Aadhya's house. He saw that his son was getting hit by a goon. He immediately rushed towards him and started beating the goon. Sana looked at her son, whose face was bruised. She started cleaning his face with her dupatta. She was crying, looking at him.

"Mere bete ko maarega tu?" Haath kaise lagaya?" He screamed in anger.

Police reached the place and arrested the goons. Sidharth looked at Agastya.

"Are you fine? Huhh?" He asked while dusting his son's shirt.

"Hmm" he said.