Is it the end?

It was none other than Jungkook. He barged in with a gun and shot Ariana in her legs. Daisy took out her gun and shot him in his hands. The gun fell down and Daisy managed to tie jungkook in a chair as she wanted to know some things before killing him.

Daisy: Close all the doors and keep my men around the room. No one should be able to come in! Go now

Her team: Yes queen.

Daisy: So jungkook, why did you lie to me that you loved me? You were the one to kill me, right?!

Jungkook: I didn't lied to you. I loved you. I was assigned to kill a girl in order to make my sister the MAFIA queen. I came to the college for my studies and to find out more things about her. One of my detective told me that the mafia queen had given her crown to someone and it fits her perfectly. I had to get that crown and kill that girl. After searching hard, I got to know that it was none other than you. But it was too late as you were nowhere to be found. When you came back to India, I decided to act like I love you and come with you to USA. It was my chance to kill you now.

Daisy: Well, I loved you but I can't let you live. What is your sister's name?!

Ariana: It's me! *smirk*

Daisy: Wtf is going on with my life?! You're my sister,right!!

Ariana: I was! Not anymore!! I was kept away from my family and you all had a funeral for me as well! You all lived a happy life while I'm here working my ass off! And on the top of that, you get to be the mafia queen! I deserved that crown but you just came here and snatched it away! I loved my dad and you all kept me away from him! I wanted to feel loved! I don't wanna live this life anymore, I hate you! That's why I called Jungkook, coz I had met him in a party before you came here! He was my friend and he decided to help me when you came here! I didn't knew that he started loving you! But I don't give a fu*k anyways. You're gonna be dead! I don't want you to live *yells*

Daisy: Fine, kill me! I don't wanna live anyways, I hate you all as well!

*gunshot*

Who died? Was it daisy? Or was it Ariana? Or was it jungkook? What will happen now? Will daisy get a chance to live? Will she be able to live now? Wanna know? Then pls vote this episode. Love you all