India!

Author's pov
Ariana booked the flight tickets of India for Daisy, Chaitali, Jennie, Monu,Yash and her. Now they are in the airport. Daisy was excited that she would meet her family and friends after so many years but she still had a poker face.

/Time skip/
_Reached India_

Daisy:*in a cold tone*You all go to the hotel and stay there! And behave like a normal person! Make sure that no one suspects you!

Her team: Ok queen!

Daisy: Don't call me queen! Call me daisy here!

Her team: Ok!

Author's pov
Daisy's team went to the hotel. And luckily chaitali, Monu and Yash knows hindi. Daisy booked Uber for herself and left to her house. She was looking out of the window...she saw the Cafe, college, beach and so many things where she created her beautiful and bad memories. She reached her house. She came out of the car with her sun glasses and black dress! Somewhat like this👇

 She came out of the car with her sun glasses and black dress! Somewhat like this👇

She gave the money to the driver and stood in front of the house.

Daisy: *sigh* I am back! *I shouted cause I know someone will open the door now! I decided to prank whoever opens the door so hid behind the bushes and saw that my sister opened the door and she was smiling but soon her smile dropped when she saw nobody! I moved a little because a insect was trying to bite me and I did not realized that my sister was right behind me. When I turned around I got so scared that I screamed so loudly!*

Daisy: Yah! How could you scare your own sister!!!

Chelsea: Hahahha*I laughed and then I opened my hands for a hug because daisy was pouting sadly*

Daisy: yay! *I quickly hugged her and cried a little but I hold back the tears*

Chelsea: Where were you? I didn't saw you since so many years!

Daisy: uh.. I went to USA for further studies....

Chelsea: Oh ok! Now come inside! I'll call Anamika and Ritesh.

Daisy: okk! But don't tell them that I am alive!

Chelsea: yah pabo! How could I say that!