Regret

Jungkook pov
She was daisy,right? No,it can't be! She is sensitive! She can't kill anyone. She was a nerd! A nerd can't kill anyone! They don't even have guts to talk back,then how can they kill someone? Was she Daisy's twin? No I guess. She is still beautiful. I really loved her but I didn't realized that! Just because of popularity I rejected her not even knowing that she was popular too! But where was she? She suddenly stopped to come to college. I really missed her. I want to tell her what I feel! First let me go and find that freaking Lamborghini!

Author's pov
Jungkook took his car and started to drive towards the direction where the Lamborghini went. He was driving for last 30 mins but still didn't find the car. He was about to give up but found the car. He quickly came out of his car and ran towards the Lamborghini, unfortunately daisy wasn't there but a driver was there so he knocked on the window and asked the driver

Jungkook: Where is Daisy?

Driver: Sorry sir, I can't tell you.

Jungkook: Pls I beg you! Take me to her.

Driver: Sorry sir, if you have letter to give to her I can do that. But I can't take you to her. Sorry.

Jungkook: Ok wait!

Jungkook quickly went to his car, took a paper and didn't find a pen! He was so irritated! Finally he found the pen. He started to write and within 2 mins he finished writing it so he quickly ran and gave the paper to the driver.

Jungkook: *bow* Thank you so much.

Driver: No problem. I'll give this to mam.

Then the driver drove off.

Daisy's pov
So jungkook is adopted. But why the hell I had to meet him! It was so hard for me to accept that I have to move on! I still love him! I wonder why his step dad used to abuse him. But finally I took my revenge. I hope jungkook will be happy too. I was busy thinking about Jungkook in my room but suddenly someone knocked at the door so I went and opened it and saw my driver.

Daisy: What happened uncle? (I asked confusingly. I respect my driver as he is an elderly person.)

Driver: Mam, a man came to me and asked about you and was begging me to take to you, I said no so he gave me this letter to give to you. Here. (The driver gave the letter to daisy.)

Daisy: Ok.(then the driver left and Daisy closed the door) Who would give this? Umm let's read it. (Daisy started to open the letter) Hey Daisy! I am Jungkook. I was hoping to talk to you in personal. I also asked your driver about your address but he didn't tell me. So I was hoping to meet you. Can we meet in XXX Café at 5 pm tomorrow? I want to apologize and thank you too. I hope you'll come.
~Jungkook.

Author's pov
Daisy was kinda shocked. She decided to meet him. And she had to warn him, because he saw her killing a person!