College

Author's pov

Daisy is getting ready for her college. She is excited to meet her friends. Daisy and her true friends are inseparable. They enjoy alot together. In college they were known as 'The best gang'!! Everyone in the college wanted to be her friend. She had her breakfast and now she is walking to her college with her friend Anamika. She likes to walk to college with Anamika rather than to go in a Mercedes. They reached college.

Daisy pov

Daisy: Hi Sarah! Nice to meet you after so many days! How are you?

Sarah: Hello! I am fine!

Anamika: What is going on between you and Ritesh. Huh!?

Sarah: We are in a Relationship! He loves me so much! He is cute🤭😍.

Daisy: (fake coughing) Btw where is he?

Ritesh:(signaling Anamika and Sarah that not to tell he is behind Daisy) Boh!!

Daisy: Aaaaaahhhhhh!! Ritesh!!! You're dead!!!(starts to chase Ritesh)

Ritesh: (laughing hard)You'll never catch me!! Hahaha!! You should have seen your face!hahahaha!!

Daisy:(gives up. She is not able to chase Ritesh.) OK fine I give up!😓😒😒

Ritesh: Told you! Hahahaha

Sarah: Come here you both!!

Daisy: Coming!!
(Ritesh was beside Daisy so she took her chance and started to beat him😂)

Ritesh: Ouch!! Stop Daisy!! Pls! It hurts!! Stop!
(After some mins she stopped beating him)

Daisy: Will you do that again???

Ritesh: Yes😂(he saw that daisy was glaring at him)no I won't do that again!!Sorry!!Come here!!
(They hugged each other)

Sarah: Hi baby! How are you?

Ritesh: Hello baby! I'm fine. How are you?

Sarah: I'm fine!(sad face)

Ritesh: What happened? Why you seem so sad??

Sarah: You didn't gave me my hugs and kisses!!

Ritesh: Aww! Come here!!