Enemy's son

Author's pov
Daisy spend her 1 day with her sister and her BFF. She is in her room now thinking about her mom and dad. Suddenly someone opened the door revealing her mom and dad. She jumped out of the bed and ran to them. She hugged both of them tightly almost tearing up. And yes she cried.

Daisy: Mom,dad I missed you so much!

Mom & dad: We missed you too pie!

Daisy: Yah from when did you started to give nicknames?!

Mom: From now*laugh*

Dad: yea!*laugh*

Dad: So did you make any friends in USA?

Daisy: Nah..

Dad: Omg! You didn't made any friends there? For real? But you used to get comfortable with people whenever you start to talk to them!

Daisy: Yeah but I didn't like anyone there...so..

Dad: Ah OK!

Mom: Honey, you go and order something to eat and till then I'll be with Daisy.

Dad: Ok! *he left*

Mom: So, how's your mafia life going?

Daisy: *cold voice* Good...but I came here for a mission.

Mom: What mission?

Daisy: I helped a person for his startup business and he is now owning a massive business but he is not giving my money back!! I'll kill that bastard!*in a loud voice*

Mom: Hey! Your dad will hear it!

Daisy: sorry *giggle*

Mom: First, ask him to give you your money back,if he doesn't then...*smirk*

Daisy: Ok *smirk*

Author's pov
Daisy and her family had dinner together and Daisy enjoyed a lot with them. Only Daisy's mom knows that she is the mafia queen. In USA everyone knows her as the merciless mafia queen but in India she is just a normal girl! Now daisy is on her phone talking to her team mates.

Daisy: Meet me tomorrow at XYZ valley and don't forget to take your guns with you! We will finish this mission by tomorrow itself..

Everyone on the call: Ok queen!

Daisy:*cuts the call* Be ready to die you bastard *smirk*

Unknown person's pov
I was in my room thinking about the girl I saw in the Cafe. I think I know her. I was thinking but suddenly my dad barged in and said..

Unknown person's dad: Hey, come with me to the company tomorrow!

Unknown person: *cold voice* Ok

My dad beats me whenever he is drunk or angry. He also tries to beat my little sister but I don't let him beat her. Whenever he tries to beat her I get between them so my sister wouldn't get hurt.. and if I had said no before then he would have threatened me that he'll kill my sister.You all must be thinking why our own dad is doing all these. My mom died in a car accident but me and my sister were saved because she pushed both of us in time. My dad loves my mom a lot. But after she died,he blamed that because of us she died and beats us..from then he started to be an abusive dad.