Class bunk

(2 months later)
Author's pov

Daisy and her friends are in the college's campus. They all are chit-chatting

Sarah: We can bunk today's lectures. All the lectures are so boring.

Anamika: Yes! We'll bunk the last 4 lectures! The last 4 lectures are so boring! What do you say?

Ritesh: Ok! And for the last 4 periods, the portion for exam is completed so we can bunk the lectures,right?

Anamika: Yes we can!! What do you say Daisy?

Daisy: Why are you asking me if you know the answer??

Anamika: I don't know the answer? Do you know?
(Ritesh and Sarah shook their head as no)

Anamika: What is the answer?🤔

Daisy: Yes!!! Anyways the last periods are boring so we'll bunk that lectures!ok?

Ritesh: Ok! But how we'll bunk the lectures?? Principal have hired more bodyguards because in the past most of the students have bunked the lectures!!

Daisy: I have a plan!

Sarah: What is it?

Daisy: Anyone has money now?? I guess I have 200!

Ritesh: I have 400!

Daisy: Ok! Can we give them money??🤔

Ritesh: No way! They'll tell to the principal because they are getting extra paid!!

Daisy: Ohh no!! So how we'll bunk the lectures?

Shaurya: I have an idea!

Daisy: Shaurya?? When did you came from south korea?? I thought you'll come next month!

Shaurya: I came on Wednesday! So I thought to come to college today! You're not happy to see me?☹

Daisy: I am so happy!! Come here!
(Shaurya and Daisy hugged each other.)

Ritesh: You said you have idea,right? What's the idea?

Shaurya: We'll jump from behind the college's wall!! I heard that there is no bodyguards there!!ok?

Anamika: Great!

Sarah: Shaurya, will you join us?

Shaurya: Of course!!

Daisy: Nice! So we'll be there at 12?

Shaurya: Ok! I'll meet you guys there! Bye!!

Ritesh: Ok! Bye! Come let's go to our class! Otherwise we'll be late!!

Anamika: Ok!