Truth!

Author's pov
Daisy went to her house with jungkook and Ariana. They had breakfast. Daisy and Ariana left and jungkook was in the house. They both went to Daisy's secret place which only Daisy and Ariana knows. They go there if there is a serious talk. Daisy trusts Ariana.

Daisy: What happened? Why were you scared when jungkook came?

Ariana: *shivering* m-my p-p-pill. *took a pill and drank water*

Daisy: Calm down. No one's here. You can talk to me as a friend for now. Don't be scared I'm with you. *I was kinda shocked saying all these things but she seemed scared so..*

Ariana: *deep breath* So, jungkook, he isn't a good guy. I got to know yesterday that someone was planning to kill you. I got a hint that he used to love you but you killed his bestfriend, so he is coming to take revenge. After searching, I got his name and photo. I had called you because I thought to inform you so you would be aware of it. But then you said that jungkook is coming with you. The person who is going to kill you is none other than jungkook. And remember I told you to send his pic? I wanted to confirm that if it's the same person or not. After I saw it I was scared as hell! Please kill him as soon as you can! He is the heir of Mr.Kim.

Daisy: *ache* o-oh! *on the verge of crying* h-he d-dosen't love me? *chuckle* what was I thinking? *sad laugh* no one will ever love me!!

Ariana: *immediately hugs her* remember what your mom said? You are precious! He doesn't deserve a charming and badass girl like you!

Daisy: *hugs her tightly* ahh! My head! *holds her head*

Ariana: What happened??

Daisy: *takes a pill* nothing, I used to take sleeping pill so it's side effects.

Ariana: You have to stop taking all this pills daisy! It's harmful for you! Promise me you'll stop taking these pill and kill that jungkook!

Daisy: Y-yeah! Let's see for 2 months what his plan is and then I'll kill him!

Ariana: I'm sure one day you'll meet your romeo who is much more handsome than this creep! Now let's go home.

Daisy: Yeah.

Author's pov
They both went to their houses. Daisy was aware of jungkook now. After some days, she moved on finally accepting the facts. But she thought that why does Ariana care for her? None of her team mates or workers care for her. But Ariana does. She had thoughts of it for several days. She thought to ask her mom about it. Then she got to know that Ariana is her biggest sister. She had a breathing problem so her mom took her to USA for surgery but then kept her for mafia works. She told her dad that Ariana is dead and they had a funeral too. Daisy was ashamed of her mom but then she tried to understand her life too. She took care of Ariana and loved her!

<Time skip>
After 1 and a half month

Daisy got a message to come to abc Valley. She went there with her team mates only aware of the person who is going to be there. She told her guards and her workers to come at the place within 15 mins. She was prepared for this day.

Daisy: *smirk* Come out!

?? : How are you my love's daughter?

*got hit on her leg*

Daisy: Bitch as always! What do you want Mr.Kim a.k.a mafia king!

Mr kim: Good after watching you die!

Daisy: Not that easily!

Mr kim: Oh really? Guards!

*his guards captured her team mates and she was left alone to fight but still she didn't even flinch*

Mr kim: Bring her here!

*Ariana was tied in a chair with lots of bruises in her body. Daisy's heart was broken into a million pieces. She was angry as hell!*

Daisy: Now the actual fight will begin*smirk*

*she started fighting with the guards. Almost everyone were knocked out. She took out her gun and starting shooting!
Every guards of Mr.kim were dead on the floor. None of them were alive. Daisy had bruises in her body.*

Daisy: *smirk* is the mafia king scared?

Mr.kim: *went near Ariana and punched her* What if I kill your sister,huh?

Daisy: DON'T DARE TO TOUCH HER OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!

Mr.kim: Oh my God I'm scared *laugh*

Daisy: *smirk*

Mr.kim: What's with that smirk?

Ariana: Look behind! *kicked him in his ...*

Mr.kim: Ahhhhhhh!!! How dare you!

Daisy: *came near Mr.kim and took his gun* Let's see if jungkook can rule better than you if he'll be alive.

Mr kim: What do you have to do with my son?! Leave him alone!!

Daisy: *pointed the gun towards Mr.kim* because he ruined my life!

*Bang*
Mr.kim died.

Daisy and Ariana hugged each other and cried when someone came with a fierce look in his eyes.

Who was it?