😶‍🌫️

Next day
Daisy wore her baggy clothes,took her shades and went with her bike. She went inside the Cafe with a savage look and everyone were looking at her. She saw jungkook and went towards him. She spoke with a cold voice

Daisy: You have 10 mins to speak.

Jungkook: oh-ok. Daisy I love you. I have loved you since the day I saw you. Your beautiful eyes,smile and your dress in which I had spill the drink. At that party I came to ask you out but then I got jealous seeing you beside that guy Ritesh so I asked her girl out. I thought you'll be jealous. I was looking towards you while I was dancing but you were talking with that boy only. But then Sarah kissed me! I had no option but to be with her for somedays. I broke up with her as I realized I loved you but it was too late because I rejected you because of my popularity. I know I have done a big mistake but from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry. I know it's hard for you to forgive me but please understand daisy.
Give me one chance and I'll prove it to you.

Daisy: How can I trust that you still love me? And who knows that you used to love me?

?? : I know

(I turned to look who spoke and it was none other than..)

Daisy: Anamika?

Anamika: (i took a seat) Yeah daisy. He used to love you. I didn't told you because I thought it would be better if you’ll come to know it yourself.

Daisy: Ohk then! If you'll make me fall in love with you within 3 months then I'll be your girlfriend. But

Jungkook: Ok Ok thankss!

Daisy: Let me finish.*glare* I'm going to US tomorrow so you have to come with me then and be my assistant but you'll not interfere in my work and ask me any type of questions related to my work. Understood?

Jungkook: Ok daisy. Is it okay if I call you with sweet names?

Daisy: No problem. I'm going now.

Jungkook: Byee

Daisy ignored jungkook and went from there. When she reached home, she was happy and smiling but soon she got a call and her face expression changed

Daisy: Yeah Ariana?

Ariana: When are you going to come?

Daisy: Tomorrow,why?

Ariana: Ok I'll come to pick you up.

Daisy: Jungkook is also going to come with me. He'll be my assistant in my house.

Ariana: What?? Ok,I have to tell you something. After dropping jungkook in your home come in our usual place. It's important. Have a safe flight,come soon

Daisy: Ok.

Daisy's pov
Why was she so shocked after knowing jungkook is going to come too? I hope everything's fine. Now, let's pack my things.

Author's pov
Daisy packed her bags and texted jungkook to be in the airport at 6 am. Ofcource he took her number. They went inside the flight. Ariana came with a mask and cap to pick daisy. She was scared when she saw jungkook. Why? What happened?