Rejection

Author's pov
Day by day Anamika and Ritesh teased Daisy and encouraged her to propose Jungkook!

Anamika: Girl! Go and atleast talk to him!

Daisy: What should I even say??

Ritesh: Say, "Hello, Can we be friends?" Or you tell him your name! He wanted to know your name at sanika's birthday when you first met him!

Daisy: Yeah but It'll be kinda awkward!

Anamika: Here we go again! 'Awkward!' But I think he likes you means I have noticed him staring at you when we go to the ground!

Daisy: Really????

Anamika: I am not sure!

Daisy: Oh ok! :(

Anamika: Hey! Don't be sad! If you'll make the first move then only he'll know about you,right?

Daisy: Yeah!

Ritesh: Propose him! It's ok if he says no! It's better to do it now or never! And I heard that Jungkook broke up with Sarah!!

Daisy: What?? Really??

Ritesh: Yeah!

Daisy: Niceee!ok then I'll propose him this weekend!

Anamika: That's my girl! Wohoooo

Ritesh: Yay!

Author's pov
Today was Monday and she decided to propose him on Saturday. She practiced every day what she was gonna say!

Jungkook's pov
I wanted to know that girl's name whom I met at the party! I wanted to ask her to dance on that day but she was with a boy and Idk why I was jealous that time! So that's why I took Sarah to dance and she literally kissed me! But I didn't even liked her a bit! That's why I broked up with her! I guess love at first sight with that random girl or maybe just a crush! But I don't think she'll ever love me! And she kinda type of nerd so I'll never say yes to her! Because my friends won't let me! I am famous now and if I dated that random girl then all will think I am such a loser! So I guess if she ever propose me I'll say no!

Author's pov
Jungkook didn't know that daisy was popular! The day came when daisy was gonna propose Jungkook but little did she know that she was gonna get rejected. But she was prepared for everything. For rejection too!

Daisy's pov
I am gonna propose Jungkook today! I  am so damn nervous! It's ok I'll be okay! Just be confident daisy!

Chelsea: Calm down girl! Everything will be fine!

Daisy: Yeah alright!

Chelsea: Wait I'll get you a perfect dress to wear today!

Daisy: Okk!

(Chelsea went to get some clothes and she came with turquoise colour crop top and a pair ripped jeans and snickers!)

Daisy: Wow! But don't you think it's  over?

Chelsea: Nope! Wear it and go or you'll be late!!

Daisy: Ok Ok!