Merciless Mafia Queen

After 6 years

Person 1: Queen he ranned away!

Person 2: But we'll m-ak-e s-u-re to bring h-im to you by tom-orro-w.

Queen: *in anger tone*What? You all are useless! If you all want to stay alive then bring him to me by tomorrow itself! Got it?

Everyone present there: *in a scared tone*Yes queen

Queen: Now leave!

Author's pov
Queen was angry now because of her enemy men. He tried to attack the place where all of Queen's men/women were there. He tried to attack Queen's base! Now Queen was so angry and trusfrated because he also stole some of the drugs.

Person 1: Queen, our team catched your enemy. He is in the basement.

Queen: Good!

(Queen went to the basement. The person who stole the drugs was tied up in a chair)

Queen: So, I want my drugs back! Tell me where have you kept it!

Enemy's men:*in a raised voice* I'll not tell you!

Queen: (took out her gun from the corner of her shoes and aimed it right in the head of the person) Tell me or I'll shoot you right now!

Enemy's men: O-k! It is in XXX basement.  Please leave me now.

Queen: (She instructed one of her men and he went to bring Queen's drugs back. And he came with the drugs and gave it to the queen.) Good!

Queen: Bye*gun shot*(shot the Enemy's person right on the head. Full blood was on her clothes) clean all this mess.

(Queen left from there.)

( Queen went to her room and cleaned herself. Her team came in.)

Ariana: Hello Queen!

Chaitali: Good evening Queen

Jennie: Hi Queen.

Queen:*in a cold tone* have a seat.

Jennie: We came here to talk about how to attack our enemy Jack's base.

Queen:*still in a cold tone* Ok

Ariana: (took out a map) We can go from this valley and from this basement we'll go in and attack them.

Queen: Ok. We'll go tomorrow night. Be ready with all of you weapons.

Next day

Queen: You all meet me at XXX Valley with Monu, Yash and all of our men's.

Chaitali: Ok Queen!

(They met at the valley and went in to the basement.  Queen was ahead and everyone were following her. Everyone were a little scared but the queen was going ahead just like a savage girl.)

Queen: Walk fast. We don't have enough time.

Ariana: Ok queen!

(They entered the basement. And the queen took out her gun and just in 1-2 blinks most of the men were dead. Queen killed almost all of them mercilessly. One person was going to backstab the queen but)

Monu: Queen! Watch out!

(Queen turned and she got stabbed in her left hand but she didn't even let out a scream instead she shot the person right in his head. She killed her enemy too and her men's stole all the drugs and they left)

Yash: Atlast our this mission is over!

Monu: *in a tired tone*Yeah

Queen: You can go to your house(instructed Monu and yash) and you 3 come with me!

Monu & yash: Ok Thank-you queen!

Jennie,Ariana & Chaitali: Ok Queen!

(Queen and 3 of them went to Queen's house.)

Queen: *in a cold tone*I called you for a lil party

Ariana: Wow! But for what queen?

Queen: For the mission to be finally over!

Chaitali: Oh

Jennie: Queen?

Queen: Hmm

Jennie: Can we atleast talk now like before? Like friends?

Queen: Hmm..

Jennie: Thanks queen I mean Daisy!

Daisy: Hmm...

Chaitali: Cheers

Everyone except Chaitali: Cheers!

Author's pov
Yeah you all read it right! Daisy was the merciless mafia queen! Daisy and 3 of them talked and drank a little and 3 of them left. From a cheerfull and kind Daisy she became a cold and merciless mafia! Her hands never shivers when she shoot someone even when she was practicing. She never talked nicely with others even including her friends. Sometimes she behaves nicely with her friends. But if she gets angry on someone she kills that person mercilessly and on the spot before even thinking once excluding her friends and her men's who works for her.Daisy,Ariana, Chaitali, Jennie, Monu and Yash were good friends.But Daisy didn't forget about Anamika,Ritesh and her sister Chelsea! She didn't saw them from like past 5-6 years! And she miss all of them alot!

When a MAFIA QUEEN meets her crush who rejected her harshly 6 yrs ago.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara