Feelings!

Author's pov
Today Ritesh is gonna propose Daisy! He was practicing it for almost a week! First he'll have a rehearsal with Anamika and then he'll go to daisy. Now Anamika is at Ritesh's house for practice.

Ritesh: One last rehearsal then we'll go!

Anamika: You're saying that for past 1 hour!! This is the last practice! Alright?

Ritesh: Ok! So listen now!

Anamika: Kk. 1,2,3 go!

Ritesh: I like you daisy! Since the day when I and Sarah broke up! I really love you! Will you be my girlfriend?

Anamika: Perfect! But keep in mind that you don't stutter before her. Ok?

Ritesh: Ok. Now let's go to her house.

Anamika: okk!

(They left from Ritesh's house to Daisy's house because she was alone.)

*Ting tong*

(Daisy opens the door!)

Daisy: Hello guys!

Anamika and Ritesh: Hii!!

Daisy: Come in!

(They went inside. Ritesh decided to tell her now only.)

Ritesh: Daisy!I wanna tell you something...

Daisy: Go ahead! What is it?

Ritesh: Da-i--sy! I li-k-e y-ou! I have--feel-i--ng-s for yo-u s-in-ce the da-y I and S-ar-ah br-oke up! I really love  you! Will you be my girlfriend?

Daisy: What?? You like me?? You know na I only see you as my bestie!

Ritesh: Ik! But I also didn't expected that I'll start to have feelings for you! I really love you!

Daisy: I love you too but as a bestie! Sorry Ritesh but I like someone else!

Ritesh: I-t's fi-n-e! I'll move on...

(There was an awkward silence for almost a 15 mins)

Ritesh: Why is there a silence? I'll move on and me and Daisy are still besties!

Daisy: Yep!

Anamika: Daisy?

Daisy: Yes?

Anamika: (in a shock tone)You like someone?? Why didn't you tell me???

Daisy: Yes.. I was gonna tell you today that's why I called both of you!

Anamika: who is he? Do I know him? Tell me!

Daisy: Wait baba! So I like jungkook!(I closed my eyes immediately after telling them. My heart was beating so fast!)

Ritesh: Wtf! The guy whom Sarah is dating now?

Daisy:(eyes still closed.) Yes...

Anamika: From when did you started to like him??

Daisy: (I opened my eyes with all my courage.) From the day I met him. At sanika's birthday party!

Anamika: Omg!! Woo hoo! Atlast you fell for someone!

Ritesh: Yayy!(I was a little sad hearing this..my heart ached)  But you never talked to him as a friend,right?

Daisy: Yes...I get too nervous when he is around me! And I also heard his conversation with his friend that he hates Sarah! He is just having fun with her....I was sad for Sarah but I was happy for myself...

Anamika: So is he a playboy?

Daisy: Idk!

Anamika: I'll go now I have some work! Come Ritesh!(signaled him to come now!)

Ritesh: Ok! Bye Daisy

Daisy: Bye bye!

(They left from there)

Ritesh: Where are we going??

Anamika: To check the background of Jungkook! What if he is a bad guy? Or a playboy? If he is a playboy than he'll break my Daisy's heart! So your work is to keep an eye on him!

Ritesh: Ok!

Author's pov
Ritesh started to keep an eye on Jungkook. And Anamika checked his background with the help of a detective friend of her. When she got the information, she was kinda happy because Jungkook wasn't a playboy and he loves daisy since the day he saw her! Anamika decided to tell Ritesh about this!

Ritesh: Why did you called me at this Cafe?

Anamika: To tell you a good news!

Ritesh: Am I gonna be a uncle now?? Girl or boy??

Anamika: Idiot! Shut up! I got some information from my friend about Jungkook!

Ritesh: Ohh! Sorry! What is it?

Anamika: He is a nice guy and guess what he loves Daisy?

Ritesh: What??? If he loves Daisy then why is he dating Sarah?? (My heart ached a little.)

Anamika: I also don't know but he likes Daisy since the day he met her! Now we have to get them together! Ik it's hard for you but you promised me you'll move on!

Ritesh: Ok Ok! What should we do to get them together?

Anamika: We should encourage daisy to propose him!

Ritesh: Kk. Now I have to go! I'll meet you tomorrow at college! Bye

Anamika: Bye!

Author's pov
They left from the Cafe! They started to encourage daisy everyday to approach him! They'll take her to the ground because Jungkook took part in the football practice! They'll encourage her to approach him but she never approached him because she was nervous! She decided to do it one day! But when?