Death

Author's pov
Today Daisy is going to take back the money from her enemy.She heard that he has arranged a party today so she decided to kidnap him today only and she know the address too because one of her man is temporarily working in his company. She will enter the party in a disguise and kidnap him. Now she is getting ready. She wore this dress👇.

She wore the dress and then took her gun and hide it near her shoes.

/Time skip/
In the party
Everyone was enjoying the party. Daisy entered the party with one of her team mate(Monu). She directly went to the bar section and ordered a vodka. Almost everyone were staring at her because her dress was a expensive dress. She just rolled her eyes and said

Daisy: *cold voice* What?!

Then she saw his enemy coming down the stairs because the party was held in a mansion. She quickly put her mask and stared at him. Behind him a man dressed in black suit with a mask came. He was the Enemy's son.

Daisy thought: Woah! Who is he? He is so hot! Daisy!! Focus!!

His enemy didn't noticed her still so she decided to go to him. The man who dressed in the black suit was standing in the corner with a poker face. He saw Daisy but she had put a mask so he didn't saw her face but he thought

?? Thought: Woah! She is so beautiful and hot! Ugh I want to talk to her! Should I go? No, don't!

Daisy went towards her enemy and whispered something which made him so scared. Shivers had run down his spine! Daisy left from there and his enemy followed him. When the black suit man saw his dad leaving he also followed them. Daisy went in a dark valley knowing that someone was following him!

Daisy: *dangerous tone*Will you give me my money back?

Enemy: No! *he said sternly*

Daisy: *took her gun out* then sign this!

Enemy:*scared but still said sternly* what's that?!

Daisy:*cold tone* If you die,all of your money will be mine but your company will be given to your step-son.

Enemy: What the hell! You can't do that!

Daisy: I can*smirk*

Enemy: Who are you?! And why are you asking for my money?!

Daisy: *removes her mask* remembered me?*smirk*

Enemy: D-d-daisy?

Daisy: Yep Mr.Lim!

Mr.Lim: Ho-how d-did you g-got to k-know that I'm h-here?

Daisy: I have my ways! Now,GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

Mr.Lim: No, I won't *smirk*

He tried to attack daisy but she was fast enough to dodge the punch and he beated him so badly even when she was in a gown. Now she took the gun and told him to sign the papers. He signed it.

Daisy: Good! Now bye bye! *shoots him in his head*

Daisy:*called someone* come in xxx Valley and take the body! *cuts call*

Daisy: Hello! I know you are here,you can come now! Don't worry I won't kill you!

Black suit man: *comes out* H-Hello Daisy

Daisy: Hi, did you hear when that man said my name or do you know me?

Black suit man: I know you!

Daisy: Oh, who are you?

Black suit man: *removes the mask* jungkook

Daisy: *her whole world stopped when she saw him again, she was in the urge to cry because he was his first and only love..nobody can forget their first love..*oh, well congratulations you got the company. I have to go,bye!

Jungkook: Wait!

She left, he followed her but then a Lamborghini came infront of them and she left!