We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08

Start from the beginning

_______________________________________

Soon after we arrived at our lockers that were close next to each other we see Elena walking through the hallway approaching us.

"Lena, hey." I greet her.

"Elena, hey. Is everything okay?"  Bonnie asks.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?" Elena replies.

"Well, Caroline told me you and Jenna had to move out to stay away from Jeremy."

"Matt is at the house staying with him right now to make sure he keeps all of his hunter stuff in control. He's OK."

"But are you? I mean, clearly, they don't have a flat iron at hotel Salvatore." Caroline giggles.

"Oh -- I was in a rush." Elena says  then turn towards me. "Where did you disappeared to yesterday."

"I was just really tired so I went home." I reply.

"Was date with Klaus that bad?" Bonnie asks.

"No, it was perfect actually."

"Look, do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk." Elena says as she takes her hair out of the bun it was in.

"I'm in. Shane taught me some small spells I've been wanting to try." Bonnie says.

"Oh, creepy professor guy is just Shane now." I mock.

"He's not creepy." Bonnie defends him.

"We're not judging." Elena tries.

"I am." Caroline says.

"Me to." I say.

"Don't listen to them. So, girls' night? We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar." Elena says.

Caroline looks uncomfortable. "Um, are you sure that Stefan and Damon are cool with us crashing at their place?" Care asks.

"I can't go home because my brother is trying to kill me. So their place is mine now, too. I'll see you in a bit." Elena says and quickly leaves.

"What was that about?" I ask and both Bonnie and Care look as confused as I am about Elena running away. "I'll see you after class. Bye!" I tell them and leave for the class.

_______________________________________

After school finished I went home and changed into my own clothes and texted Nik I will not be seeing him tonight because of the girl night

After school finished I went home and changed into my own clothes and texted Nik I will not be seeing him tonight because of the girl night. He wasn't the happiest about it but he will get over it. After getting changed and texting Nik I spent some time talking with Jenna over the phone and the rest of the time before leaving I spent with Jeremy and Matt who is staying at our house.

When it was time to leave I said goodbye to Jer and Matt, when I arrived at the boarding house it was already dark outside. I knocked on the large wooden door and after about 30 seconds, the door were open by Elena. "Ana, come in." Elena says moving out of the way to let me come in. Elena walked over to the wooden crate into the parlor filled with wine bottles. "One for you." She hands a bottle to Bonnie. "One for you." She hands another bottle to Caroline. "And one for you." She hands me a bottle.