A/N

I know...

It's been about four months and I cannot come up with a good enough excuse.

Through all of the new readers, and sudden attention this book has been getting in my desperate and meek attempts to write Chapter 30 is absolutely insane.

This book is something I truly love, and I plan to go through and complete all of it, with the upcoming seasons and possibly even a sequel. I want you all to know despite how difficult it might be for me to write this book sometimes, I will never abandon or discontinue it. 

My recent school life has become hectic, with more essays being turned in late, my grades dropping to a grade that completely stresses me out, and some piles of homework. I can't continue writing through this school year, so I have to stop at least until the summer where I can finally have actual time to write and it isn't just me cramming it into a weekend

Another reason for this long break is my other book I foolishly decided to begin writing. My Superstar turned out to be more time consuming than I had originally thought with having to plan out every single detail. 

I also just have no absolute idea of how this book is going to turn out. Heck, I barely know where I'm going to put Zaira in the big battle that is in Chapter 30. My Superstar has about 75% of the lore written down and I know I can at least write a few chapters for it then.

I'm sorry that another A/N is going up, its honestly a pain for readers to see one, I know.

Please, stay safe everyone, I love you <3