A/N

I'm going to cover a few different things in this Author's Note. I feel some of them will be important to know, so I do ask to read this if you can. This will all be about the next chapter and about future chapters.

Yes, I understand that Chapter 26 is taking a long time to come out. The reason for its delay is because of school and a club that I am in. I work in the Newspaper Club at my school as an article writer, I interview teachers and/or students about the topic I'm writing about. This is likely going to happen about every month and it takes up a huge chunk of my attention and time. 

The only time I really have to write is over the weekends, and quite often I end up with homework and chores then. It basically cuts down on the time I have to write, which sucks. 

I may or may not be preparing to make something special for this book. I'm not exactly sure, seems like a silly rumor to me. What do you think? 

Chapters aren't going to come out every week anymore :( I'm going to release chapters whenever they are ready so I don't have to write like it's a ticking time bomb. I think if I let myself take more time to write the chapters, it can help with getting out more quality chapters to you and maybe even let them be longer.

That was all I had to say, I'm very sorry about the changing when the chapters are coming out, but it's only because of the lack of time that I have to write now. As always, stay safe!