Evolution High School [Fluff/Hurt/Comfort] (Taurian)

i think i like coming up with my own AUs

but the next oneshot will probably be angst (i say that every time)

this is an Evo highschool AU where all of the members are in the 12th grade (seniors) and all go to the same high school

TWs:
- homophobia
- crying
- shipping (Grian x Taurtis)

enjoy!

"Put your hands in the air!"

"You have the right to remain silent!"

"What do you two want now?" Grian asks his two friends. He was just peacefully reading his book on a bench in the school's courtyard, until these two idiots named Timmy Solidarity and Martyn Littlewood show up and disturb him.

Martyn points a fake, paper gun at Grian. "You're under arrest!"

"For what?"

"For scoring higher than me on the last math test!" Martyn tries his best not to crack a smile, but is obviously struggling.

"First of all," Grian starts. "It's not my fault that I'm smarter than you. Second of all, maybe you'd do better if you didn't fold your homework into a paper gun to point at innocent people like myself. Third of all," Grian closes his book and stands up. "It's not the end of the world. Just because you didn't do so well on one test does not mean your entire high school career is going to come tumbling down."

"Wow," Timmy starts after the two stare at Grian for a second. "That was, actually kind of wholesome."

Grian rises off of the bench and turns to walk away. But before he leaves he turns his head back to his friends. "And fourth of all, skill issue."

He listens to the chaos that ensues as Timmy tries to hold Martyn back from running at him as he walks away, a smirk on his face.

Entering the school building, Grian takes a right and walks down the hallway for a few seconds before turning and walking up the stairs. He comes upon another, identical hallway, and takes a right, heading towards the science wing. All 12th grade students' lockers are in the science wing, as shown by a few of his fellow classmates in the hallway as well.

Grian approaches and opens his locker, analyzing the contents before grabbing a binder as well as a few extra pieces of paper for taking notes. He stuffs them in his backpack and closes his locker, jumping with surprise to see someone standing behind the door.

"Geez, say something next time!" Grian says, looking up at the person.

"What? Did I scare you?" Pearl asks, smiling deviously.

"Yes!" Grian replies, only slightly miffed at his sister's shenanigans.

Pearl laughs and pushes herself off of the locker she was leaning against. Readjusting her backpack on her back, she glances around the hallway, causing Grian to raise an eyebrow.

"What's up?" he asks, confused.

"Just making sure this one girl isn't in the hallway with us. She likes to make fun of my arm," Pearl replies, refocusing her attention on Grian.

"Your tattoo?" Grian asks in surprise. He thinks the crescent moon with a few surrounding stars tattooed on Pearl's arm is beautiful, especially since he has a matching sun tattoo on the same forearm. "Why would anyone make fun of that?"