Meant For Each Other [Fluff] (Scarian)

VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIALLLLLL

im gonna try to go back to weekly uploads now. im on break next week so hopefully i can do more writing

enjoy some fluff while i write angst <3

(not set in any specific season)

TWs:
- romantic shipping (Scar x Grian)

enjoy!

Soft hums fill the room as the snip of scissors cuts through the pink and red construction paper. Scraps fall to the table after being cut out, the shape of a heart remaining in his hands.

Grabbing a pen, Grian scribbles his friend's name and a short message about why he loves them, then a big "Happy Valentine's Day!", followed by his name in cursive. He then folds and seals it with a heart-shaped sticker and puts it in the pile of cards on his right, grabbing another paper from his left and repeating the process.

Finally, after four hours of working, all of the cards are finally finished. Grian sits back in his chair and exhales, resting his shoulders and arms for a moment. He then gets up from his desk and makes his way over to his kitchen, pulling a water bottle out of the fridge and chugging it.

Grian then returns to his desk and stuffs the cards carefully into a leather satchel, which he then slings over his shoulder. He exits his base and waits for an updraft to come by. When it finally does, Grian opens his wings and ascends into the air, gliding towards the nearest neighbour.

"Hi Grian!" Cleo calls out from below him. He tilts downwards and swoops in, maneuvering his wings to slow himself as he nears the ground. He lands on the ground gracefully and smiles at his friend.

"Hey there, Cleo!" He replies happily before opening his satchel and digging around inside. "I have something for you here,"

"Oh?" Cleo raises an eyebrow.

Grian pulls out the card and hands it to her. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Cleo's face melts in happiness. "Oh my gosh, thank you Grian! This is so sweet!" She opens the card and reads it. "My goodness, thank you so much. You didn't have to!"

"Of course!" Grian replies, happy that he was able to make a friend happy.

They have a small chat, catching up with each other before they wave goodbye and Grian heads off to the next Hermit's base.

Tango groans in exhaustion and frustration as, for the thousandth time, the redstone contraption fails to perform its specialized function.

He picks up his pickaxe and throws it at the honey block, to which it sticks and slowly drips down until it's torn the honey block in half.

"Great...what a waste of resources," Tango mutters to himself in defeat. He drops any remaining redstone components and storms off.

He presses his back against a wall and slides down, putting his head in his hands.

"You good, Tango?" a british accent calls out from above him. Tango looks up.

"Oh, hi, Grian," he greets his friend. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just frustrated over redstone."

Grian sits on his knees in front of Tango. "Oh, I'm sorry," he says with a slight frown that turns into a hopeful smile when he continues to say "I'm sure you'll get it eventually. You're really smart, and if there's one thing that Mumbo has always said, it's that redstone never works on the first try."