Brothers [Comfort-ish?] (EX & Xisuma) Part 2

welcome to part two!! (help why does it take me ten days to update)

YAYYYY BROTHERLY TALKKKK WOOOOOOO

yeah this oneshot is basically two conversations 

ENJOY

TWs:
- none!

Xanathus slowly opens his eyes, blinking a few times before fully being able to see–though what he can see is not much, being that he's cuddled into his lover's chest. After laying there in silence for a few minutes, listening to Hels's steady breathing, Xanathus feels the knight start to stir.

Xanathus looks into his blood red eyes as they open and lock into the albino's own.

Hels blinks a few times before saying, "Morning, Xan."

"Morning,"

"You feeling alright?"

Xanathus sighs as the duo rises from their sleeping position. He's still a little hurt mentally, but does feel a little bit better than he did last night. "Yeah...I guess so. Not- not amazing, but better."

"Good," Hels replies with a warm smile. "Do you want to take it easy today? Maybe go relax by that lake we found a few weeks ago?" the knight offered, putting his armor on but not his helmet just yet.

Xanathus, also putting his armor back on, shifts his gaze towards his lover. "Yeah, that sounds nice."

The two of them sit by the lava lake, listening to the sounds of the nether–popping of lava, piglins snorting, and distant hoglins. Not speaking one word, but creating an atmosphere that the both of them enjoy. Just the two of them. Xanathus opens their eyes.

"What the hell?!" they exclaim, forcing Hels's eyes open as well. Two minutes before they were in the nether, but now they're surrounded by complete darkness.

"Where the hell are we?!" Hels says, now more aware of the situation. It's just endless black. Like an infinity room. The two stand up and put their backs together, taking out their weapons to prepare for a possible attack.

Hearing a grunt from somewhere off to the side, the two whip around only to face a creature that shoots terror through their veins.

Before them stands a watcher. A purple entity stronger than a god. Known for the destruction and annihilation of servers. Standing 12 feet tall, the watcher looks down upon the two 'evil counterparts'. The watcher adorns its typical mask, and dozens of floating eyes hover around it. The duo may not be able to see its face, but they can tell that they must've done something to upset this watcher because anger radiates off of it. And not only that, this watcher is definitely a higher rank, hence the gold accents on its outfit and the gold rings floating around its head. The two helsmits freeze in fear.

"You," it says in a watcher's typical voice. "You even DARE to attempt to destroy Hermitcraft? That server is under MY protection."

"I- uh-" Hels stutters, not quite sure what to say. How had they not known about this watcher? And why is this watcher protecting a server? Don't they destroy servers for fun?

"If you DARE lay a finger on Hermitcraft again, I will use everything in my power, and you know that that's quite a bit, to make you regret even thinking about stepping foot on the server."

The watcher glares at the shaken helsmits. After a few seconds, the watcher takes a deep breath before a purple light flashes. Xanathus and Helsknight are even more shocked to find a short avian standing in front of them.