Chapter 46

Chloe's POV:

"You ready?"

"I've been waiting for this!" I squealed trying to contain my excitement, I'm still anxious but Luna's presence is making me feel much better.

And guess where am I!!!!!!!

You guessed wrong.

I'm now minutes away from a small concert. YAS A CONCERT!!!!!

It's been a month since I released the album and it got so much attention. So Luna suggested we do a small get together to my close fans.

All my friends are here too, even Dani and his fiance. My brother did what he promised me to do, he's going to be watching me singing in the crowd cheering and I'm happy about that.

The music started playing, so I have two minutes to calm my nerves a little.

"Baby you got this, okay?" Luna said pulling me into her.

I looked up at her and kissed her passionately, maybe that will help.

Yes it did.

By the way, Luna's going to be with me most of the show because she plays most of the instruments in my songs.

She's going to play the guitar, the piano and even the drums.

Since also she's getting known for playing with me in most of my songs my fans are going to go insane when they see her.

She hates attention, so she's always trying to avoid the public eye. No one has ever caught her in public to take pictures with her. So today is their opportunity.

PLUS, I have over 500 people attending today's show. And that's giving me more anxiety.

Luna pulled me out my trance with a peck on the lips.

"Come on its time for you to go." She whispered above my lips making me blush.

I smiled at her and took the mic out of the guy working there and ran to the stage.

Everyone started cheering my name, some even had signs for me.

A dream come true.

I started with the first song, everyone was singing along with me. Even my friends, I got a glimpse of Carlos bawling his eyes while Lucas was trying to comfort him.

Emma was also crying and Kate was kissing her temple every now and then, yes they're together now. They didn't make it official to us but everyone knows except them.

Maddy was side hugging Jane looking at me like she's going to cry, thankfully Jane was there to hold her up.

When the first song ended everyone stared clapping for me and yelling.

"Thank you guys for coming today, I really hope you're gonna like my performance." I said shyly through the mic.

"CHLOE I LOVE YOU." Someone yelled making me chuckle.

"I love you too, dear." I said waving at the girl that looked like she's going to faint.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME CHLOE, MY BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON ME."

"Oh, break up with him woman." I said earning a laugh from everyone.

"Okay so my next song is probably one of my favorites, because I wrote it to someone very dear to me." I said looking at my brother through the crowd.

He gave me a thumbs up grinning at me.

Luna appeared to the stage holding her guitar, suddenly the whole crowd went crazy.