Chapter 36

Chloe's POV:

We were now in Kate's car, all of us squashed together.

"CARLOS MOVE YOUR ASS OUT OF MY FACE FOR FUCKS SAKE." Maddy yelled.

"GIRL WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT IT?"

"I DON'T KNOW SHOVE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE."

"Guys there's a hand on my boob." Jane stated sounding scared.

"Oops that's mine also sorry." Carlos said covering his mouth dramatically.

"CARLOS YOUR FOOT IS BETWEEN MY LEGS, WHO INVITED THIS GUY." Emma yelled smacking the boy on his head.

Me and Lucas were sitting in the front seat while Kate was driving. Lucas was on the window side so I was too close to Kate.

"Is everything okay, Chloe?" She asked keeping her eyes on the road.

"I guess?"

"Look Lun-"

"No"

"Just hear me out okay?" I sighed nodding my head in defeat.

"Ever since she met you she became more calm, and ever since you left her she has been acting crazy. She's yelling at everyone and literally firing everyone."

"And?"

"Luna went back to boxing."

"WHAT?" I whispered yelled at her. I remember Luna telling me that she has nothing to do with them anymore.

"Yeah. She's going to those illegal fights. She's ignoring everyone and also she went back to smoking and drinking."

"Look I know that you're concerned about your friend, but she really hurt me. And I want some space."

"In order to give space you have to communicate. Hear her side of the story. She didn't tell me anything, in fact we haven't talked since then cause she's ignoring everyone. She only talks to me about work. I know Luna and I'm sure she'd never do such thing."

"I understand kate, I still need time."

"Of course cutie, no pressure. Just think about it. You're my friend like she's mine. I care for both of you, and seeing you both destroying yourself hurts me."

"I really appreciate you katie, thank you."

Kate pulled to a really weird looking club. It was big from the outside, and there was a lot of people.

My sign to run away.

"KATE HOLD THE GIRL SHE'S GOING TO RUN AWAY." Emma yelled from behind.

"Shut it." Everyone laughed as we walked towards the entrance.

"We'll find you someone to hang out with so you won't feel alone. Is that okay?" Maddy spoke beside me.

"I don't feel like talking to strangers."

"Loosen up a lil girly. We have a long night ahead of us." Carlos jumped in.

"Yeah okay sure."

"Amazingggggg." Emma said walking behind me.

The night was going alright till now. Everyone was drinking but me and Kate since she has to drive us.

"CHLOE COME HERE BABYGURL." Emma yelled on top of the music pulling me with her. I frowned and walked with her.

"So this is Kai, an old friend." She pointed to a girl who's taller than me.

Not taller than Luna though.