Chapter 7

Chloe's POV:

Today's a saturday, I finished work early but I had to stay extra to help Marie pack some old books away.
I was going to wait for Luna to finish work to pick me up either way, so it's a win win.

It's 8:30pm and still no sign of Luna. She's usually here at 8:00pm sharp, she the kind of person who HATES being late.

My thoughts were cut off by the library door ringing, I looked up to a very pissed off looking Luna, holding a milkshake aggressively too.
Our eyes met and something in her face changed, it doesn't look that angry anymore. Still angry but with less expressions?

I skipped my way towards her smiling, "hello there roomie!" She handed me the milkshake and got out of the library without a word. Even Marie was a bit confused.

I said my goodbyes to Marie and followed Luna outside. She was waiting with the passenger door open for me. Angry but still a gentlewoman.

Seeing her pissed is not something new, she always has such an expression on her face other than the cold look. But today there's something wrong. Even the vibe is off.

I got in, she closed the door for me and walked to her side getting in and starting the car.

We were driving silently, not awkward though since I'm used to her silence. "Luna?" She ignored my ass like always. "Lunaaaaa." she then looked at me annoyed, and I just smiled at her. "Why are you angry?" Nothing. No reply.

We arrived at her place, she opened the car door for me and then she was opening the house door. She let me in first.

I didn't have the time to talk to her again, because she was already walking upstairs leaving me here alone.

I shrugged and sat in the living room turning on the tv, not really understanding the show I'm watching.
I enjoy watching shows and not understanding anything of them.

Then I heard Luna coming downstairs, not wearing her work suit anymore. Instead she's wearing her usual black sweatpants and black sweater combo.
She always wear those outside of work. She has like 100 pair of those, and all of them are in black. No colors no nothing.

She was walking towards me not making eye contact. Weird.

She took my hand and dragged me softly with her to the kitchen. She then sat me down on the counter and looked at me with hesitation.

"Can I hug you?" She said looking at my forehead to avoid eye contact. She's adorable sometimes.
I nodded my head and opened my legs a sign for her to come closer.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around her neck.

"Bad day?" I asked still holding her. She just nodded softly with her head buried in my neck. I didn't know what to do. Luna has never done that before.

Her asking me for a hug is something I've never expected to happen, not in a million years.

Her hug this time was different. She was holding me tight. She really did have a bad day. "Wanna talk about it?"

She shook her head no. Minutes passed and we're still in the same position, I'm not complaining I love hugging her. "Has anyone ever told you that you're an amazing hugger, Luna?" She shook her head again. I'm gonna die, she's too adorable.

She then pulled away, looked at me for a while and walked to the pantry, pulled out a bottle of whiskey to pour in a glass. She sat in the living room with the bottle of whiskey, the glass, and a pack of cigarettes.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. She usually only drinks on the nights she goes out clubbing with Kate.
I gently sat next to her on the couch, trying not to disturb her.

I never actually saw her angry. What if she's aggressive? Will she hit me? I don't like drinking nor smoking. They remind me of my past. And I hate thinking about it.

We sat there in silence, I didn't talk because I was a bit afraid of what she'll do. Instead I just watched her drown a bottle of whiskey and a full pack of cigarettes.

So now she's drunk, will she get aggressive? Should I run to my room? She won't follow me will she? My hands started to sweat, I didn't know what to do.

Luna then looked at me, her eyes still cold.

"Can you hug me?" My eyes widened at her request. Again?

"Of course Luna." I was getting ready to walk to the kitchen when a hand suddenly stopped me. She pulled me into her, I was now sitting on her lap, my legs on each side of her waist. She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face in my neck. And we were hugging again.

Hugging her feels normal now. Is she more comfortable with physical touch now? Or she just needs a hug. Well she definitely needed some hugs. I'm just shocked she actually asked not once but twice!!

We sat her for a while until she pulled away, she held my waist and put me on the couch next to her again.
She got up put her shoes on and took her car keys.

"Where are you going? It's 12am Luna, and you've drank a bottle of alcohol."

"The store."

"Don't buy more cigarettes please." She looked down at me and raised her eyebrow. She then put her car keys down back on the counter, took her shoes off, and went upstairs to her room.

Did she just?

Did she just listen to me?????

Did the LUNA listen to what I said????

A/n: Progress?????