Chapter 26

Chloe's POV:

Music was blaring through the speakers and cups full of alcohol were being passed by everyone.

Everyone was hanging out with their group of friends and I was sitting with my new one.

We sat in a circle next to the fire cracking jokes as they were getting a bit tipsy.

"And then she fucking threw herself at me yelling 'I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH' thinking I was The Rock." Carlos said laughing loudly like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ANT COMPARED TO HIM." Emma yelled laughing along like a hyena. She's something else.

Luna was sat next to me on her phone, too quiet for my liking. I think she's still mad about earlier and I wanted to apologize. She's been nothing but an angel to me.

" Hey Luna?" She didn't take her eyes off of her phone making me mad.
"Lunaaaaaaaa" I said poking her continuously, and eventually she gave in looking at me.

"You have nice eyes, lunaaa." I said trying to act cool.

"What is it, Chloe." She said coldly which made my heart break. Recently she was being less drier with me. I messed really bad.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I promise I won't push you to talk again." She didn't respond which made me pout. "You forgive me?" I asked her giving her my best puppy eyes.

"We'll talk later."

"Not before you forgive me."

"You're pushing it."

"Awh come onnnnnnn." I folded my arms to chest and turned towards the group, my back facing her.

Suddenly I felt cold hands on my arms turning me back to her.

"Don't face away from me again." She said glaring at me.

"Why? Aren't you still mad at me? There's no point in looking at you then." I said rolling my eyes trying to turn back away. But I was stopped.

"Okay I forgive, now quit acting childish."

"Oh wow, now I am mad."

"Ah for fucks sake." I giggled at her pissed off face, I really love pissing her off. It's my favorite thing to do now.

"BOY IF YOU DON'T MOVE YOUR HAND AWAY FROM MY ASS I'M GONNA SHOVE MY FIST DOWN YOUR THROAT." Maddy yelled at Carlos.

"Jeez sorry I thought it was Lucas's." He said smirking.

"Fucking gross." Emma jumped in.

"YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME GROSS YOU MOTHER FUCK-" He was cut off by Lucas placing a peck on his lips. The boy turned red making everyone laugh at him.

"Since I am a mother fucker, watch your mama bitch." Emma fired back at him.

"HAHA YES IMMA BE WATCHING HER GRAVE CAREFULLY NOW." He shot back at her making everyone gasp.

"Oh shit I'm sorry."

"Nah I'm just kidding."

"OH THEN WATCH HER BACK BIATCH."

"FUCK YOU EMMA."

"FUCK YOU CARLA."

"YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME CARLA I'M GOING TO FU-"

"Yall fight like a wife and a mother in law." Maddy said laughing like a maniac.

A tear fell from my eye from laughing so hard, I wiped it away and looked towards Luna, who was looking at my friends with an adorable look on her face.