Chapter 30

Chloe's POV:

We were now driving to Dani's place for dinner. It took a lot of convincing to make Luna go with me.

She said she wanted me to have my alone time with my brother, like a bonding time or something.

But I insisted since I'm nervous for some reason and her presence will make me feel way better.

I was fidgeting with my fingers, picking and pulling causing some little blood to come out.

Luna noticed what I did, she took her hand off of the gear and held mine tightly. Our hands rested on my lap intertwined, this made my brain relax a bit.

I started playing with her fingers, thinking about Luna's lips. After she kissed me in the parking lot we didn't do it again, she just stole one peck this morning.

Why am I thinking about her lips? Chloe, get it together girl.

Luna pulled into their driveway, getting out. But she stopped me from walking to the front door by holding my wrist.

"Why so nervous?" She asked looking concerned.

"I don't know, it's been a while. Hanging out with my brother after years was unexpected, I shouldn't be nervous. I'm sorry this is stupid I-"

I was interrupted by Luna pecking my lips. I see how it's going to be, she can shut me up now.

"It's not stupid, I understand. I'm with you you don't have to worry about anything."

I looked down at her lips getting ready to crash mine into hers. But before I could do that the front door opened making Luna move away fast from me.

"You made it little one. Hello Luna, it's nice seeing you again." He pulled out his hand towards Luna for her to shake.

Ah shit, she hates touching.

But to my surprise she shook his hand with a strong grip.

"Come on in, come on in. Mike is excited to meet both of you." we followed him into his house, I looked around. It's so cozy, full of love and good energy.

Which made me think about getting some plants to Luna's place, maybe a little decorations and colors.

My eyes fell on a guy, with brown hair. He's shorter than my brother which is adorable.

"Hello, you must be Mike?" I said politely.

"And you must be Chloe" He said bringing me into a hug. He smelled nice. "And you..Luna ?" Luna nodded. "Nice to meet you girls, Dani told me a lot about you two."

"Let's start eating I'm starving." Dani jumped in, earning a glare from his fiance.

We sat down on the table, not too big not too small. It was perfect.

"So Mike where are you from?" He does not look like he's from around here.

"Oh I'm actually Italian."

"Ah jeez, I love Italians." I turned to my brother. "Does he talk italian to you?"

"Oh yes, it's probably the only thing that made me propose."

"Ah fuck you." Mike said with an Italian accent making me giggle.

I turned to Luna and she did not look happy. I furrowed my brows in confusion, but she just turned away focusing on my brother's story.

"And then he started cursing me in italian, and since then I knew I gotta put a finger on it." Dani said talking about how he met his fiance.

"How did ya meet your girlfriend?" Mike asked me, clearly getting that Luna is not the talking type. I'm sure she appreciates him for this.