Chapter 3

Chloe's POV:

       Luna held the backpack for me and started walking away. So I followed her to I don't know where, and I have nothing to lose, and she basically saved my ass.

        We stopped in front of a beautiful big, black car. I felt awkward and I didn't know what to do so I waited for her to tell me what to do. She put my backpack in the back seat of the car and looked down at me. Then she opened the passenger seat.

        "Get in." She said.

         "Why would I do that?" Why is she ordering me like that?

          "Stop talking and get in here" She said getting angry again. So I carefully got in. She closed the door and walked to her side. And we're driving to I don't know where.

          "Can you at least tell me where are we going?" She ignored me. "Or like at least tell me your plan". Got ignored again.

           We stopped in front of a restaurant. She got out of the car without really talking or anything. I have the opportunity to run away as fast as I can. But something inside of me is telling me to at least pay her back for saving me.

         Luna's back with huge bags in her hands. She gave them to me without uttering a word. This girl is so confusing.

        I opened the bags and it's food! How did she know I was dying of hunger.

         "Thank you, but I'm not hungry." I said showing her a bit of attitude.

         "Eat." She said giving me a cold look. And we aee driving again. I opened the bag to distract myself from her. Because she's scaring me.

         We arrived to a medium sized house with cameras everywhere outside and two more cars, and also a pretty bike. Let's not forget the two bodyguards opening the gate for us. Okay that's it, I'm running away.

       I was ready to run but she stopped me "Don't even think about it." So I didn't.

      She got out of the car and walked to my side to open the door for me. I didn't want to go with her, she's basically a stranger to me. She can kidnap me and kill me and no one will ever know.

       She sighed and rolled her eyes. She held her hand out for me to take it. I took it carefully and got out of the car slowly. We walked silently to the house.

       She opened the door and led me in first. Our hands are still intertwined and it's making me feel safer.

      The house design from the inside looks a bit like Luna, cold. It's plainer than it should be. It needs a bit of life and color. It's all just black and white.

       We walked upstairs as she opened another door for me.

        "This is the room you're going to sleep in." I looked up at her confused. Why would she let a stranger live with her.

       "No, I can't accept that. No." I said quickly.

        "The closet is here, and the toilet is in your room." And she walked downstairs leaving me alone in the room. I sat on the bed, it's so comfy and I'm so tired. I looked around the room, I feel like this is supposed to be the king sized room in the house.

     I closed my eyes trying to fight the tiredness, but it consumed me and I was dead asleep in a second.

*******

      I woke up breathing heavily with sweat covering my face.

     I can't seem to be able to stop the nightmares, and they're all about him. It's haunting me. He's always here stopping me from sleeping, and my throat is dry. Water. Yeah I need water.

      I walked slowly downstairs trying to be quiet to not wake Luna up. But to my surprise she was already awake sitting on the sofa with her leptop open in front of her. She looked like an angel with that screen lighting.

      She looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. How can she do that?

      "Why are you awake." She asked.

        "I-I can't go back to sleep anymore. " She patted a spot next to her for me to sit. So I sat next to her. She got up and went to what looked like the kitchen. So she left me here now?

        She came back with a glass of water in her hand, she handed it to me "Drink". She said. I drank half of it quickly trying to wash the dryness away.

        She looked down at me, and I smiled up at her. She did not smile. I haven't seen her smile yet.   

      "Go back to your bed."

      "I told you I can't sleep-"

      "Why?"

       I kept my mouth shut. She sighed and clenched her jaw. She looked back at her computer, and I realized that i was still wearing her hoodie. But I have nothing else to wear right now.

     "What is it". She said not taking her eyes off of her leptop.

    "I think it's better for me to go back to where I belong." I said looking down at my hands that are placed on my lap.

    "On the streets?" I nodded my head still refusing to look at her.

     "Look i don't know why you brought me here, you're obviously so rich and I'm just a dirty girl you picked off the streets with no money and no clothes, I don't go to school and I'm lifeless. It's better if I go back to my place and you go back to your life, and also I can't give you anything in return-".

    "Tomorrow we're going to the mall." She said basically ignoring all the shit I just said.

    "What? You didn't hear what I just said?"

    "You talk a lot for a small girl."

     "I am not small." I got up wanting to go back to the room. "Goodnight! " I yelled from upstairs.

       I closed the door and layed down trying to sleep again. And I was fast asleep.