Chapter 34

Chloe's POV:

It's been a week since I posted my second song, I did not expect this attention honestly.

"I'm proud of you, baby." Luna whispered as we cuddled on her bed. It was a Sunday and tomorrow Luna's going back to work.

"Shut up."

"Want to make some cookies?" That's got my attention. I jumped out of the bed giggling.

"YES LET'S GO." Im going to check this out of my bucket list.

She smiled at me as we went downstairs to the kitchen. But the thing is... I'm shit at baking and cooking.

Last time I tried to cook to surprise Luna the kitchen almost caught fire.

Luna never let me touch anything since then. I don't blame her, I suck at everything.

She got all the ingredients and all the materials we need to bake those cookies. I sat on the counter criss cross and watched Luna do the job.

"I wanna help." I said pouting.

"Last time you helped the house was almost caught on fire, Chloe."

"I'll be careful this time I promise." I pulled out my pinky finger towards her, she rolled her eyes lacing hers with mine.

"Here, mix these." She gave me some liquid to mix while she started getting the dry ingredients ready.

I got bored so I placed my finger in the flour and I put some on Luna's nose giggling.

She playfully glared at me, but a devilish look formed on her face.

"You know it was an innocent joke, Luna." I said trying my best to give her my puppy eyes.

"I want to innocently joke with you too, love." She took a bunch of flour in her hand, after that she slapped me softly turning me all white.

"YOU DID NOT."

"Yes I did."

"This is WAR."

"Bring it in baby."

I jumped off the counter putting flour in my hand and I threw at her. And it literally turned into a fight.

The kitchen was a mess and I was laughing my ass off.

"You look great in white Luna." I said trying to catch my breath while laughing.

She stepped closer to me, cornering me between her and the counter. She then placed her hands on my waist kissing me.

"You taste like flour." I said giggling.

"No shit." she replied, her smile reaching her eyes.

"I really love your dimples."

"And I really love y-...Your smile, yeah your smile." She cleared her throat moving away from me. "Go shower, I'll clean the kitchen and put the cookies in the oven."

"Okie dokie." She placed a small peck on my lips before I went upstairs to shower.

She suddenly acted weird at the end.

Did she realize that her kitchen was too dirty and cringed at the thought?

Maybe.

When I finished showering, I went downstairs to a clean looking kitchen, and a clean looking Luna. She was wearing some Nike short shorts and a black sweater.

"Are they almost ready?" I asked getting hungry.

"Almost baby."

We sat in the living room, well she sat. I was sitting on her lap straddling her, much comfortable by the way.

Her hands were inside my shirt exploring my body while we were making out. My fingers between her hair pulling her closer to me.

I can't get enough of her.

She makes me feel some weird way. Like I want more.

She held my waist under her shirt pulling me closer, making my front slid on her thighs. A moan escaped my lips, making Luna's grip become tighter.

She flipped us over, so now I was lying on the couch and she's hovering over me. Looking down at me, her eyes looking as beautiful as ever.

She kissed me again, much more passionately. She licked my bottom lips asking for entrance, I didn't let her. I wanted to know what is she going to do.

She put her knees between my legs putting pressure on my front making me moan.

She took that as an opportunity to slid her tongue inside my mouth, we fought for dominance which of course she won.

She started kissing down my neck, arriving at my soft spot, nibbling and biting.

She pulled the hem of hoodie, letting me know she wants it off.

"Take it off." I whispered sounding desperate for her touch.

So she did. She took my hoodie off and continued to kiss down my jaw then to my neck arriving to my boobs.

She looked up at me asking for permission, I nodded in response unable to talk.

"Words, love."

"Yes, yes, just do it luna. Fuck." I moaned desperately for her to touch me.

As she was getting ready to take my bra off, the alarm went off startling me.

She took the alarm off the table smashing it on the floor while still kissing my chest. I'm sure she left marks everywhere.

"Luna." I breathed.

"Hmm?" She hummed against my neck making me shiver.

"The cookies." She took her face off of me.

"What cookies?"

"I'm pretty sure they're burning right now."

"Fuck." She said getting up fast with me laughing at her. I instantly felt cold.

I got up wearing my hoodie back on, I looked at the smashed alarm on the floor feeling bad for it.

"Poor you." I said picking the pieces up.

I went in the kitchen as Luna was putting the cookies on a plate.

"Just in time?" I asked.

"Yeah." She leaned down pecking my lips.

"I wanna try."

"No they're hot."

"You're hot too." I blushed realizing what I just said. She smirked down at me.

"Yeah?" She whispered getting closer to me.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Like what then? Tell me baby." she said in a low tone.

"Shut up." I took a cookie off the plate and shoved it inside my mouth and walked upstairs, hearing Luna laughing at me.

A/n: excuse my shitty writing💗
I swear I tried 😔