Chapter 13

Chloe's POV:

I woke up too early for my liking, I turned on the phone seeing it's 6 in the morning.

I got up from bed, went in the bathroom and did my business. I went downstairs, noticing everything is dark.

Well usually the house is always lit with small lights instead of big ones. Luna prefers it that way I think.

I walked in the kitchen seeing Luna wearing something I've never imagined her wearing.

She was wearing some black basketball shorts but they're shorter than the usual. And a black...sport bra, her hair was up in a ponytail. She didn't notice me behind her.

So I took my time admiring her muscles on her back, and the toned legs.

Let's not forget her fully tattooed arms, not big tattoos but small ones. A lot of them.

But something caught my eyes. Her upper back is filled with scars. My heart dropped at the sight.

Her shoulders down to her back is just filled with scars. I really wanted to hug her so tight.

She probably felt my presence behind her because she turned fast facing me, looking like a dear caught in a headlight.

"Why are you up this early?" She asked with a hint of panic in her voice. But I was too busy looking at her abs. The 6 packs.

And of course there's some tattoos there too.

She cleared her throat to get my attention, I let my eyes linger longer on her abs before making eye contact. "What? What did you say again?"

She smirked a bit and put on a hoodie looking a bit sad. She then sat down with coffee in her hands.

"You wanna eat?" she asked taking a sip from her coffee.

I shook my head trying not to look weird, I'm concerned for her. What was that? Where did they come from? I shouldn't ask her about them.

"Where are you going?"

"Practice."

"Practice what?"

"Basketball."

"You play basketball? That's so cool, can you teach meeeee?"

"Wear something comfortable." She stood up, went into the living room and she opened her leptop.

I jumped in excitement and ran upstairs to change. I wore some leggings, a sport bra, and a jacket.

I skipped downstairs still excited, with a huge smile on my face.

"I'm ready!!!"

She took her...bike keys? And opened the door for me to get out first.

"We're not going on the bike again are we?"

She just patted my head and continued walking towards her bike, taking the helmet and putting it on my head and securing it. She did the same for herself.

She helped up me, after that she got on turning the bike on. I held Luna's torso tightly still kind of scared of riding a bike. But feeling a bit safer since I trust her.

The same feeling of freedom came back which made me smile so hard my face hurt.

We arrived to a huge basketball court, with few people in it.

Luna took a ball off the ground, s lot of people greeted her and she just nodded her head. To my surprise Kate was already here. She also plays?

"OH MY GOD, MY FAVORITES GIRLS ARE HERE." She ran towards us engulfing me with a huge hug and hitting Luna's head for no reason.