Chapter 21

Chloe's POV:

After whatever happened today, I arrived home with Luna.

She didn't go upstairs to her room like she usually does. Instead she took my hand a pulled me with her on the stairs.

We stopped in front of THE locked door, Luna started searching for the key in her pocket. While I played the guessing game.

What's inside?

Another room? A cinema? It could be a dead body!

I cringed at the thought, this is scary.

She unlocked the door and looked at me.

"You ready?"

"Oh my, I was born ready, you know I was desperate to know what's inside that room." She smirked and opened the door.

My jaw fell on the floor at the sight.

It was a medium sized room with all kind of instruments inside. Everything you can think of.

Probably 10 different types of guitars, 3 pianos, drums, violons. Also there was mics and a camera in the middle of the room.

"What is that, Lunaaaaaaaaa!!" I said squealing. "This is so freaking cool."

"This was my favorite place in this house."

"Was? Girl I'd sleep here." I looked around, there was some stuff on the walls. The things that quiet the voice or something. The room is mostly black, no colorful instruments but some of the guitars.

"Why did you show me this place now?" She was always so secretive about this room.

"Don't you wanna be famous?"

"What that has to do with this."

"We gotta start from somewhere."

"Why here?"

"Look Chloe, I can easily make you famous in 24 hours. I don't want that, I want you to work on yourself. So this can be our little studio."

"I have no good songs written though." I don't know if I'm panicking or I'm just getting excited.

"We can start by making covers. Then we can work on making your own music. There's a lot of platforms that can help you with getting known."

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP, ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS???" she just nodded. "AHHHHH LUNA YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS MY DREAM??" She nodded again. "LUNA I FREAKING LOVE YOU."

What the heck?

"Yeah you're welcome." I noticed a bit of red on her cheeks. I'm not sure though.

"How are we starting this?" I asked getting a little excited.

"You pick a song, you sing, I play, we post."

"Yes ma'am." I stared searching through my phone for a good song.

We can post the videos on Instagram or maybe tiktok or maybe youtube. Why not the three. I can download the full version on youtube and some cut ones on the others. Good idea Chloe good job.

Speaking of instagram, I freaking searched everywhere for Luna's account the other day and I couldn't find anything.

I'm so active there, and I have like thousands of followers. I always post my daily things and pretty aesthetic stuff. I love styling the account.

I even searched her company's name and it had millions of followers and just one following. When I saw it I got excited thinking it was Luna's but it was just Kate. Probably the one who posts and stuff.

When I finally found a pretty song I started jumping.

"I found ittttt!"

"What is it?"

"I love you by billie eilish." She nodded in response. And she picked her guitar.

"I have to listen to it first." She took my phone and listened to the song a bit, until she caught the notes and all.

She did that by ear, she's so cool.

She then stood up, set the camera and made sure it only showed me and a bit of her guitar and her veiny hands. She also adjusted the mic.

"You ready?"

"YAS!" she shook her head smirking.

She started playing, I waited a bit before I started singing.

She stopped me mid singing. "Go a bit lower."
So I did and it turned out amazing.

She took the camera and went downstairs leaving me in the room, I messed around with the piano before I followed her.

She was editing, I told her to cut the famous part of the song so I can post it on tiktok. And she did, she also opened a new youtube account under my name and posted the full video.

I closed my phone, scared to look.

"I'll go to sleep." I told her feeling more anxious.

"Now?" I nodded my head.
"It's okay if you got no views, we'll always try till you achieve your goal."

I hugged her, tight. And whispered a thank you in her ear.

"Wanna sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Come on then." I took her hand and we went upstairs, I went into my room to take a shower and she went into hers to do the same.

When I finished, I didn't know if I should go into her room. Or if I should wait for her to ask me. So I just layed in my bed waiting for sleep to come.

I started drifting off but a knock on my door woke me up.

"Yes?"

Luna opened the door looking..nervous? That's new.

"Is everything okay Luna?"

"Yeah, I just... Never mind, goodnight." She then closed the door. What did she want?

Is it what I think it is? Ever since we slept together the other day, we never did it again. But she was looking more tired everyday.

And I know something about this girl. She can never express her emotions right. She has a resting bitch face for Christ's sake.

Maybe she needs a little push?

I got up from my bed, and walked to her room. I stood in front of her door thinking if this was a good idea.

I stopped myself from overthinking by knowing knocking on her door.

Bad idea, bad idea.

I was ready to run back to my room but she opened the door.

"Is it my turn to ask if everything's okay, Chloe?" She asked in a low tone that sent shivers through my body.

"You have space in your bed?" WHY DID I SAY THAT?

"It depends." She leaned on the door smirking.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, get in." She let me in closing the door behind her.

I jumped on her bed and she she followed me calmly.

We were now laying on her bed, both of us staring at the ceiling like it's the most interesting thing to look at. Awkward!

"Ah fuck this." I heard her say under her breath before turning towards me. "Aren't you tired?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's fucking sleep." Why so aggressive?

I inched closer as she did the same and now we were cuddling. I was laying on her chest feeling her heart beat getting faster. Is she struggling to breathe because of me?

She had her hand on my head massaging it, which made me more sleepy.

I slept like a baby.