Chapter 21

My hands were shaking badly...
I just hope it's not a mistake that I'm going to Minho.
Everything will be okay, right?

Trembling, I rang the doorbell, I had already told Minho that I was coming.
After a few minutes the door opened.

My lungs felt like they were being sewn. Suddenly no words came out of me, my body was shaking.
Which Minho may notice.

Without me being able to react quickly, he pulled me into a hug.
My body trembled in his arms
My breathing was shallow.
I wanted to leave
away from here
Away from Minho...
suddenly I was no longer ready.
I wanted to run away
I'm afraid.

"Shh jisung please calm down, nothing will happen."
I laid my head exhausted on his shoulder.
I tried to calm myself down.
You just talk, he just tells you what happened
Everything will be okay, Jisung.
I breathed in deeply and exhaled until I slowly calmed down.
Minho broke away from me and took a step to the side so I could enter.

I took off my shoes and immediately walked into his room.
It felt like the last time I was here was 3 years ago.
I'm sure Chan didn't come with us
Just so I could be alone with Minho.
I don't know if I should be grateful to him
Or should I just beg him to do it?
He stays with me.

You can do it, Jisung
I gave myself courage.
I swallowed once
I had the feeling that I had a block.
I was nervous, very nervous and you can see that.
Minho always gave me worried looks.

I sit on the bed and Minho sits at the desk and looks at me. He probably asked him a thousand questions because he didn't know why I even wanted to come.

"Minho"
"Yes?"
"I'm listening to you, tell me why you cheated on me, why you got shit in the end"

Minho opened his mouth but no words came out of it, suddenly Minho himself became very nervous. He kneaded his fingers restlessly.
Whenever we talked and he was nervous and he would knead his hands, I would take his hands to calm him down, should I do it again?

I decided relatively quickly, I took his hands in mine and squeezed them reassuringly.
Minho looked at me with wide eyes for a moment until he calmed down.
I still kept his hands in mine.

"i-it might sound like a stupid lie but it's true I can show you the chats at the end.."

I just nodded and gave him a small smile to tell him that I will believe him no matter what, Minho has never been one to lie to anyone, he has always been honest with me, he has never lied to me once.

"A-so that's when I "changed", that day you were at work, you were working hard on a song's lyrics, suddenly I got an anonymous message, someone had recorded you and written underneath."
Minho swallowed nervously.

"Stood.."
Minho sobbed once, I squeezed his hands tighter.

"Shh Minho everything is going to be okay okay? Keep talking slowly, I'll believe you okay"

"The person had written to me that I should treat you like shit, that I should cheat on you, and if I didn't do it...then the p-person would t-kill you."

My eyes widened, kill me..?
But why should there be such a person who is so sick?

"Of course I didn't believe it at the beginning and just thought it was one of those stupid pranks, until the person suddenly sent me a video where the person showed the sharp, really sharp knife in the video."

I panicked and said I would do it, so I did it and nothing more came from the person.
when the person apparently noticed that I was cheating on you.
The person didn't come forward, didn't really have any evidence, they just sent me the videos to watch at once.
Because the person would probably expect me to go to the police immediately, I don't have any real evidence that I could go to the police.

The police might also think it's just a prank, I'm so sorry Jisung... I don't know what's wrong with humanity either, how can you be so sick...

Small tears formed in my eyes, why..? I've never done anything bad...? I actually didn't have any enemies or anything... or is this person into Minho and wants to get rid of Minho? So that the person can get to Minho?
But then the person would immediately attack him. Or does the person wait until a convenient time comes? So it won't be so noticeable.

The person is damn smart.
The person seems to have been planning it for a long time.
But why do you do that?
I mean why..?
Why are some people so sick?
The person destroyed our relationship with me and Minho.
Why didn't Minho ever tell me about this?
When I see the person someday, even if I lose it, they will regret it.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"The person told me if I told you, the person would kill you on the spot."

I swallowed hard
"What if the person isn't completely gone? And
Does it see that you're talking to me about it?
Won't she kill me then?"

"No no, the person is gone, the person hasn't contacted you once after that. The person will be gone, I'm sure."

I sobbed, he immediately pulled me into his arms, I hugged him tightly, we both cried, wept bitterly.
I hope Minho is right..
after a few minutes I pulled away.
"I hope you're right and that person doesn't come back"

And suddenly I felt like I was being watched
————————————————————————————————-

Heyo my guys, surprised?
What do you think? Is the person watching you?

Or is it gone like Minho claims?
To reassure you it's not one of Straykids!