Chapter 13

Jisung view:

"Somehow, I don't know, we talked and then I sang him a song-"

"You were singing?"

"Yes, but let me finish, after I finished singing, we somehow got closer, I don't know, we almost kissed-"

"YOU KISSED?!"

"No, almost. Jz let me finish Felix, but jungwon then knocked so we quickly broke up, after that I was very deep in thoughts the whole time, I panicked a bit because I felt weird, I was mega disappointed when the almost-kiss was interrupted, somehow I wanted him to kiss me, but I'm so incredibly confused by my feelings, I don't know what that is. That's why I asked you if you could come, maybe you know what it is, but when Minho found out that something was wrong with me, he asked me if everything was okay, he wanted me to talk to him about it, but I wanted to talk to you instead, now he's disappointed.."

"Ahh, I see. the one with Minho don't worry okay, just in the past before you lost your memory, a lot happened, probably he got some flashbacks, and was disappointed because he's afraid of something, afraid that you'll never talk to him, that you'll leave him then I say, don't worry so much."

"I'm not going to leave him, as a friend, why should I? I'll talk to him about it sometime. Just not now, so you know what that might be?"

Felix sighed, then looked at me slightly sadly.

I tilted my head and waited for an answer from Felix.

"So?"

"So yes.. it's a guess, but Jisung I can tell you but afterwards you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

"What is it?"

"You have feelings for Minho? Or you just feel empty, maybe you're longing for love, and you want to feel something of someone's love, maybe you're feeling lonely."

"Do I feel for Minho? Never. Maybe I'm longing for love or something, but I don't have feelings for Minho, that's for sure."

"Okay, I was just guessing..."
Felix looked a little sadly at the floor and I immediately felt guilty.

Have I done something wrong? I thought to myself, why are so many Montanans disappointed in me? Am I doing something wrong?

I sigh and put a hand on Felix's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Lix if I said something wrong, I just can't imagine getting feelings for Minho, I don't even know what gender I'm into."

"It's okay ji, you lost your memory you can't help it and you're gay."

"Gay?"

"Yea you're gay, hyunjin is gay, I'm bi Chan is bi, Minho is gay too, and so are the others."

"So my last relationship was a man?"

"Yeah exactly, I thought you knew because you always said ex-boyfriend."

"Did I? I never realised..."

"Well, now you know."

"Thank you Felix really, thank you for helping me so much today, even though I'm sure I don't have feelings for Minho."

Felix chuckled softly.
"Actually, you do have a thing for me."

Now we both laughed a little.

"Maybe I do."
I winked at him and we both started laughing again.

I pressed my lips against his, but then broke away again after a short while.

"Thank you Felix, honestly."

He chuckled slightly.

"I haven't done that much, but it's done."

We both smiled at each other."

"Fancy a bit of drama?"

"Of course, which one are we watching?"

"Between us, of course."

"Kay Kay I'll be home tomorrow, by the way."

"Really? That's cool with Chan and Minho, isn't it?"

"Yep, with them both, they both already know."

"That's good, do you want me to spend a night here, then we can both take your things to Chan and Minho together?"

"I don't think you're allowed to spend the night here... but if you want to help, come and see me around 10 o'clock"

"Kay Kay, I'll do it."

"Okay, now let's watch the bl drama."

We make ourselves comfortable, he lies down next to me, he rests his head on my shoulder, I take my laptop and look for the bl drama, I switch it on, of course we had food with us.

I think Felix is a little simp of win, but I've developed a simp for Team, I love them both too, Hach having a relationship like these two must be great~

I love team, team reminds me a bit of myself and win reminded me of Minho.

Besides, Team was so incredibly cute, who doesn't like him? But win was also unbelievably hott, Felix I can well understand why he became such a little simp, okay little simp is an understatement, he was almost obsessed with him, but just don't let hyunjin know that otherwise he'll fly to Thailand to unbutton him, of course we all don't want that.

And when the place came where win pressed him against the locker, it was unbelievably hot, how they just did it there afterwards, or the place where Team saw a porn for the first time, from his friends even if it was rather unintentional, but how Team then got stiff, and win noticed it, and then they both did it for the esteem time, was also incredibly hot.

Wait a minute I'm getting Gaby wrong thoughts, I'd better not get hard myself when I get flashback from the spot, I had recently started with Felix between Us, I wanted to keep watching but Felix had to go, so I guess I had to wait agonizingly.

But now I should concentrate on the show, just now was the part where win had said that he wanted to love Nimanden, that he didn't want to get hurt because he was afraid of losing an important person, I think he was afraid of the feeling of loving someone who would leave him in the end, probably he was afraid to love someone because he doesn't want to get hurt in the end, this part is so sad.

Win I felt sorry but team me even more, because he didn't know not because reason, besides, I also felt sorry for him because of his childhood, I just hope that win quickly checks that he has feelings for him, that they then have a relationship and then both are happy.

But also in real life so many hope that they will become a real couple, which will probably be very unlikely, but they made a really good series I heard that they are doing a new series, well if that is really true I don't know, but I would watch them immediately.

But seriously, what does it actually feel like to be in love? How does it feel when someone shows love to the person, how does it feel?