Chapter 9

"I'm sure you don't have a criminal record, you're an absolute angel"

"Oh come on, shut up, I'm not cute"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

...

"I won't say anything more, I just hope that Minho talks to me again..., I still don't understand why he just ignores me!"

"I would have said you know Minho now... but you've lost your memory."

"Well... I do know him, but I just don't have my memory"

"But Felix told you that he'll kick Minho's ass if Minho keeps acting like a drama queen, he'll soon be competing with hyunjin..."

"How do you actually know them all? Are you part of our friend group?"

"No no, but I know Minho and Felix from my school, hyunjin was also in Minho's class, and I was in the same class as Felix under Minho and hyunjin, since I was friends with Minho, I got to know hyunjin, Felix then hyunjin, at some point they were a couple, hyunjin is the biggest drama queen, sometimes I wonder how Felix puts up with hyunjin, Minho is always like - "I hate you all" but he actually loves all his friends, Felix is an absolute angel".

"And was I? Which school did I actually go to?"

"we were actually all at the same school except that we had a few friends, I was in a group with Minho hyunjin, jeongin, you were with changbin, seungmin, chan, Felix, only Felix had met hyunjin, but Felix was still only ever with you and had met hyunjin privately, because hyunjin Minho was quite popular at school, well, all the girls ran after him because they were so hot, Felix was afraid that if he did something with hyunjin at school all the time that the girls would threaten him somehow not to see him anymore or something".

"Oh well, you know quite a lot... can you tell me more?"

"What do you want to know?"

"What did I do as a job and so on"

"As a job, you were a singer, you loved to sing, but I can show you that sometime if you like"

"Sure... can you tell me what kind of connection you had with Minho?"

"I don't know, I can only tell you what your connection was at school, you absolutely hated each other, you beat each other up, you always saw him as a conceited arrogant fuck boy, why fuck boy I don't know, because he was so popular you hated him abysmally"
//yet you loved Minho incredibly//

"minho found you too annoying because you were so motivated, you talked a lot he found you too hyper, he just found you annoying, to him you were always an arrogant squirrel"

//and yet he loved you just as much jisung, you still love each other, you can see that in your eyes, especially with Minho, when I saw him again for the first time, he stared at you with such enamored eyes//

"What an ass, how did we get along?"

"After you were with him every day, talking to him, at some point you understood each other, how you really understood each other, we don't know ourselves..."

"Oh man, now he's ignoring me"

"Yeah, if he doesn't come later, Felix will give him a kick in the ass because it's already 5:00 a.m."

"Okay..."

-

Jisung view:

I threw myself exhausted on the bed, closed my eyes, the bike tour was so exhausting and seriously, it's so unnecessary, who needs it, what does the bike tour help me with my memories honestly, besides I'm only here for 2 weeks anyway and then I'll finally be out of here.

I turned my head towards the door.

I hope Minho comes today... I don't like it when he ignores me, somehow it hurts my heart, I don't know why it just hurts, it's 4 pm anyway, I don't think he'll come.

I got up, ran to the bathroom, grabbed some fresh clothes and took a cold shower because I was sweating profusely.

After I had finished showering, I dried myself, put on a shirt and then put on my pants, then went out again and looked at the clock.

16:30..

I sighed

I know it's only been half an hour, but it feels like 100 years, I wonder if he's really coming...?

And so hours went by without a Minho showing up.

I looked at my cell phone.

18:00 he certainly wasn't coming, I took my money, ran to the cafeteria, bought myself a cheesecake, bought myself a drink and sat down immediately.

I have to admit that the cheesecake here was incredibly tasty, I could eat it about 1000 times.

I nibbled away my cheesecake, handed the things back in and went back to the room, where was jungwon? I don't know, he was in the middle of nowhere.

I put on my pyjamas, lay down in bed, snuggled into the blanket, closed my eyes and slept quickly, restlessly

Flashbacks-

"You don't understand me!"

"Why don't you ever talk to me? You're always quiet and reject me when I try to talk to you!"

"That's not true at all! You've never asked me what's wrong with me when you've seen me crying! You ignore me and just walk on by!
You always call me a crybaby afterwards!"

"You cry like a baby all the time! It's so annoying now, every time I come into the apartment you cry!"

"Are you still surprised? You're always sleeping with other people and YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME A SECOND OF YOUR ATTENTION, and I HAVE TO FIX MYSELF?!!! Do you know how much you hurt me when I see you sleeping with someone else MAN WE'RE MARRIED AND YOU DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?, you never used to be like this and now? You've changed in one fell swoop! so why are you still asking why I'm with someone else and going on dates! At least I'm not sleeping with other guys!"

Flashbacks end-

I woke up breathing fast, my breathing was uncontrolled pretty fast, I was shaking all over, I was whimpering softly hiding my head in my knees, I was sobbing softly.

Nh new memory? Something has come up, I didn't know that, so the person cheated on me.

I urgently need to find out who the person is
----------------------------